The global whole exome sequencing market by product & services segments was led by kits. In 2018, the kits segment held a largest market share of the whole exome sequencing market, by product & services. Also, the kits segment is expected to be the fastest growing segments of the market in 2027 owing to presence of a large number of manufacturers like Thermo Fisher Scientific, Illumina, etc. and also these kits are frequently used in various research processes that further is expected to propel growth of the whole exome sequencing market.
The global Whole exome sequencing market accounted to US$ 755.68 Mn in 2018 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 19.8% during the forecast period 2019 – 2027, to account to US$ 3,812.0 Mn by 2027.
Download PDF Report Sample with statistical info @ https://www.theinsightpartners.com/sample/TIPRE00005519/
(*If you have any special requirements, please let us know and we will offer you the report as you want.)
Some of the Major Market Players Are:
Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., Illumina, Inc., Centogene AG, F. Hoffmann-La Roche AG, Psomagen, Inc. (previuosly Macrogen Corp.), Pacific Biosciences of California, Inc., Brooks Automation, Inc. (GENEWIZ, Inc.), Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc., Eurofins Scientific and Stratos Genomics.
Note – The Covid-19 (coronavirus) pandemic is impacting society and the overall economy across the world. The impact of this pandemic is growing day by day as well as affecting the supply chain. The COVID-19 crisis is creating uncertainty in the stock market, massive slowing of supply chain, falling business confidence, and increasing panic among the customer segments. The overall effect of the pandemic is impacting the production process of several industries. This report on ‘Whole Exome Sequencing Market’ provides the analysis on impact on Covid-19 on various business segments and country markets. The reports also showcase market trends and forecast to 2027, factoring the impact of Covid -19 Situation.
The exon is part of a genome which is responsible for making 1 or 2 percent of the entire genome of a person. All of the exon in a genome are together known as the exome. And thus, sequencing is of these is known as whole-exome sequencing. The whole-exome sequencing allows identifying the variations in the protein-coding sites of any gene compared to sequencing a few genes together. The whole-exome sequencing is preferred widely due to its property to identify a mutation in a single exon. Identifying mutation in at the original site makes whole-exome sequencing an efficient method and enable to identify possible disease-causing mutation.
The advantages of exome sequencing have resulted in the reduction of time and cost to a great extent. Approximately 2% of the genome is sequenced by the WES method; however, it generally sequences the exon at a deeper level it sequence to 100X. The technique enables sequencing through a process where the DNA and RNA are hybridized with the protein-coding site and is isolated from the non-coding site. Also, the data required for 100X sequencing is approximately 5- 6GB, whereas, in genome sequencing, it is nearly 90GB. Thus, these factors offer lower data storage, faster, cheaper, and more accessible data analysis. Therefore, owing to the above-mentioned factors, it is estimated that the market for whole-exome sequencing is likely to grow significantly during the forecast period.
- This report is a business analysis that examines market trends for Whole Exome Sequencing. The report includes sections on the following topics
- Current prevalence of Whole Exome Sequencing, trend analysis and factors influencing future incidence.
- Market analysis by treatment type, including annual incidence and trend analysis.
- Risk factors and other drivers that may impact the future incidence of Whole Exome Sequencing.
- Review of the major market opportunities by identifying specific high-growth and emerging market opportunities.
- Market share and information on key market players.
- Analysis and forecast of the revenues for Whole Exome Sequencing for the global market, major market subsegments subdivided by geographic region and further, by selected country.
- Detailed review of the current products, their indications for all identified market segments.
- Profile of the individual market subsegments within the major market segments analyzed and the distinguishing features of each of the market subsegments.
- Detailed overview of the Whole Exome Sequencing and corresponding global markets
- Country specific data and analysis for France, Germany, Italy, U.K., Spain, Russia, India, China, Japan, United States, Canada, Middle East and Africa
- Evaluation of market dynamics with a focus on increasing prevalence of Whole Exome Sequencing cases, technological advancements
- A look into regulatory environment, new products launces and technological advancements, and current strategies within the market
Purchase This Report at: https://www.theinsightpartners.com/buy/TIPRE00005519/
The Insight Partners is a one stop industry research provider of actionable intelligence. We help our clients in getting solutions to their research requirements through our syndicated and consulting research services. We are a specialist in Life Science, Technology, Healthcare, Manufacturing, Automotive and Defense, Food Beverages, Chemical etc.