Consumers are seeking rich as well as good sources of protein to balance their diets, as they have become more aware of the health benefits of protein. Plant-based proteins such as soy, wheat, pulse, chia, and rice are vital protein sources used to maintain the strength of muscles and other tissues, as well as offer additional nutrition benefits. Moreover, other than nutrition, taste is an added advantage of plant-based protein. In addition, animal cruelty and sustainability are other factors creating demand for plant-based protein products across the world. These factors are expected to accelerate the growth of the wheat protein market over the next decade.
Get Sample Copy of Report @ https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/samples/28564
The global wheat protein market has witnessed substantial growth over the past few years, and this trend is expected to continue through the course of the forecast period (2020 to 2030). The global wheat protein market is estimated to rise at a steady CAGR of 5% during the forecast period.
The outbreak of the coronavirus has impacted the global operations of the food and beverage industry. The extended outbreak of COVID-19 may lead to the price inflation of food products and food ingredients. Along with this, the changing mindset of consumers about health risks is also influencing the global wheat protein market. The short-term impact of the COVID-19 outbreak is more obvious as there is a market slowdown, but the degree of impact on the global wheat protein market in the long run is tough to presume due to the unpredictable behavior of the global market.
Get To Know Methodology of Report @ https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/methodology/28564
Key Takeaways from Wheat Protein Market Study
- By application, the food segment is leading the global wheat protein market, as wheat protein is being continuously utilized in a variety of food applications such as bakery, processed food, sauces, and others.
- Wheat protein Isolate is expected to exhibit significant market growth; the major contributing factor is growing consumer inclination toward high protein diets, and wheat protein isolate contains higher protein content as compared to the other types.
- Conventional wheat protein is dominating the wheat protein market with the highest market value share, owing to the higher production and consumption rate of conventional wheat protein than organic wheat protein.
- The coronavirus outbreak will have a marginal impact on the wheat protein market, as the food processing and supply chain of agricultural products has been affected due to this global pandemic.
“Stakeholders in the wheat protein market could acquire extensive profits by targeting bakery and snack manufacturers, due to the increasing use of wheat protein in the bakery industry. Moreover, the growing utilization of wheat protein powder in sports nutrition & weight management is another potential growth factor for the market. The adverse impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on the food and beverage segment is expected to see a recovery by the fourth quarter of 2020,” says a PMR analyst.
Wheat Protein Market: Competitive Landscape
The wheat protein market is fragmented in nature. Key players operating in the landscape are adapting their market strategies to benefit the most from prevailing market trends. Leading manufacturers are adopting strategies such as business expansion and strengthening their distribution networks with a focus on geographical expansion. Additionally, manufacturers are aiming to cater to the rising number of health-conscious consumers to gain a competitive advantage.
- Roquette Frères
- Cargill Incorporated
- The Archer Daniels Midland Company
- Manildra Group USA
- Meelunie B.V.
- Royal Ingredients Group
- Bryan W Nash & Sons Ltd
- Dutch Organic International Trade
- Costantino & C. spa
- Sacchetto SpA
- GC Ingredients Inc.
- Glico Nutrition Co., Ltd.
- Blattmann Schweiz AG
Access Full Report @ https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/checkout/28564
Our unmatched research methodologies set us apart from our competitors. Here’s why:
- PMR’s set of research methodologies adhere to the latest industry standards and are based on sound surveys.
- We are committed to preserving the objectivity of our research.
- Our analysts customize the research methodology according to the market in question in order to take into account the unique dynamics that shape the industry.
- Our proprietary research methodologies are designed to accurately predict the trajectory of a particular market based on past and present data.
- PMR’s typical operational model comprises elements such as distribution model, forecast of market trends, contracting and expanding technology applications, pricing and transaction model, market segmentation, and vendor business and revenue model.About us:
Business intelligence is the foundation of every business model employed by Persistence Market Research. Multi-dimensional sources are being put to work, which include big data, customer experience analytics, and real-time data collection. Thus, working on “micros” by Persistence Market Research helps companies overcome their “macro” business challenges.
Persistence Market Research is always way ahead of its time. In other words, it tables market solutions by stepping into the companies’/clients’ shoes much before they themselves have a sneak pick into the market. The pro-active approach followed by experts at Persistence Market Research helps companies/clients lay their hands on techno-commercial insights beforehand, so that the subsequent course of action could be simplified on their part.
“Strategic assets” form the repository of Persistence Market Research’s industry-specific solutions. This is evident from the range of clients – right from fast-growing startups to Fortune 500 companies looking upon Persistence Market Research as their trusted solution-partner.
Persistence Market Research
305 Broadway, 7th Floor
New York City, NY 10007
E-mail id- email@example.com