On Thursday, Motorola released the Edge 30 Pro in India (February 24). The new Motorola phone replaces the Motorola Edge 20 Pro, released last year. The Motorola Edge 30 Pro features a 144Hz pOLED display and three rear cameras. The smartphone also has a water-resistant design and supports 68W rapid charging.
It comes packed with a feature called ‘Ready For,’ which allows users to utilize the phone as a webcam for video conferencing on a Windows 11 laptop or access their mobile apps on a large screen. The Motorola Edge 30 Pro goes up against the Asus ROG Phone 5s, Vivo X70 Pro, and iQoo nine series, among others.
The only 8GB RAM + 128GB storage model of the Motorola Edge 30 Pro gets priced at Rs. 49,999 in India.
Key Specifications of Motorola Edge30 Pro
- The Motorola Edge 30 Pro includes a 6.7-inch full-HD+ (1,080×2,400 pixels) pOLED display with a 20:9 aspect ratio, 144Hz refresh rate, and DCI-P3 color space and runs on Android 12.
- The phone gets equipped with the flagship-level Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 SoC and 8GB of LPDDR5 RAM.
- The Motorola Edge 30 Pro includes a triple back camera array with a 50-megapixel primary sensor, an f/1.8 lens, Omni-directional phase-detection autofocus (PDAF), and an optical image stabilization (OIS).
- The camera combination includes a 50-megapixel ultra-wide sensor and a 2-megapixel depth sensor. The triple camera configuration is accompanied by a dual-LED flash, according to Motorola.
- Up to 8K video capture at 24fps is also possible on the phone. Slow-motion full-HD (1080p) video recording at a frame rate of up to 960 frames per second is also supported.
- The Motorola Edge 30 Pro has 128GB of non-expandable UFS 3.1 internal storage. Motorola has fitted the Edge 30 Pro with Dolby Atmos-tuned dual stereo speakers.
Thanks for reading. For more updates, stay connected with us!!