Toronto, Canada: – Global “”Water Purifier Market”” report provides information regarding market size, share, trends, growth, cost structure, global market competition landscape, market drivers, challenges and opportunity, capacity, revenue, and forecast 2026.
Get Free PDF Sample Copy of this Report to understand the structure of the complete report: (Including Full TOC, List of Tables & Figures, Chart) https://www.supplydemandmarketresearch.com/home/contact/1554191?ref=Sample-and-Brochure&toccode=SDMRCO1554191
Top Key players cited in the report: Eureka Forbes Limited, KENT RO Systems Limited, Blue Star Limited, Hindustan Unilever Limited and Tata Chemicals Limited
India water purifier market
Water purifiers are no longer considered to be consumer durables limited to affluent households. Increasing awareness coupled with lower prices have increased the penetration of water purifiers across lower income groups and rural households in the country. Reverse osmosis (RO) technology embedded in modern water purifiers is the most popular category.
Water purifiers range from simple water filters to advanced purifiers using membrane technology for water filtration followed by disinfection with ultraviolet (UV) lamp filters. Water purification has evolved, from using clay to filter out the sediments, to advanced water purification technologies that use electricity and the internet.
Import of household type water filters by value has grown at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of ~15.2%, where in terms of volume, it has gone down at a CAGR of ~21.5% during FY 2014 to FY 2018 due to a reduction in customs duty. Bangladesh is the largest importer of water filters for homes both in terms of value and volume for FY 2017 and FY 2018, followed by Philippines, Indonesia and Sri Lanka among others.
Key growth factors
o Manufacturers are producing affordable water-purifying units in order to penetrate the market. The price of water purifiers range from INR 500 – INR 20,000. Low-cost purifiers are easy to maintain and the refilling/refurbishing cost is also not very high.
o India has the world’s highest number of people who are without access to clean water. Moreover, challenges such as acute shortage, excessive salinity, and depleting underground water reserves plague the water distribution system. The proportionate levels of total dissolved solids (TDS), hardness, chlorides, and nitrates among others responsible for water contamination, have exceeded the permissible limits in certain parts of Mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore, Lucknow, Pune, Hyderabad, Kolkata and Chennai.
What’s covered in the report?
1. Overview of the global Water Purifier market
2. Market drivers and challenges in the global Water Purifier market
3. Market trends in the global Water Purifier market
4. Historical, current and forecasted market size data for the global Water Purifier market
5. Historical, current and forecasted market size data for the deployment segment which includes cloud, on-premises and hybrid
6. Historical, current and forecasted market size data for the component segment which includes integrated solutions, standalone solutions and services
7. Historical, current and forecasted market size data for the end user industry verticals segment which includes software and technology, media, BFSI, healthcare, and others
8. Historical, current and forecasted regional (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, Middle East and Africa) market size data for Water Purifier market
9. Analysis of the global Water Purifier market by value chain
10. Analysis of the competitive landscape and profiles of major competitors operating in the market
1. Understand the demand for Water Purifier to determine the viability of the market
2. Determine the developed and emerging markets for Water Purifier
3. Identify the challenge areas and address them
4. Develop strategies based on the drivers, trends and highlights for each of the segments
5. Evaluate the value chain to determine the workflow
6. Recognize the key competitors of this market and respond accordingly
7. Knowledge of the initiatives and growth strategies taken by the major companies and decide on the direction of further growth
We have a strong network of high powered and experienced global consultants who have about 10+ years of experience in the specific industry to deliver quality research and analysis. Having such an experienced network, our services not only cater to the client who wants the basic reference of market numbers and related high growth areas in the demand side, but also we provide detailed and granular information using which the client can definitely plan the strategies with respect to both supply and demand side.
302-20 Misssisauga, Valley, Missisauga,
L5A 3S1, Toronto, Canada
Phone Number: +1-276-477-5910