Toronto, Canada: – Global “”Warehousing Market”” report provides information regarding market size, share, trends, growth, cost structure, global market competition landscape, market drivers, challenges and opportunity, capacity, revenue, and forecast 2026.
Get Free PDF Sample Copy of this Report to understand the structure of the complete report: (Including Full TOC, List of Tables & Figures, Chart) https://www.supplydemandmarketresearch.com/home/contact/1554190?ref=Sample-and-Brochure&toccode=SDMRAU1554190
Top Key players cited in the report: Container Corporation of India Ltd., Gati Ltd. and Mahindra Logistics Ltd.
India warehousing market
A warehouse consolidates products from multiple sourcing locations, provides cross-docking facilities to retail distributors, acts as a sorting center for customer deliveries, and an assembly facility for final packaging and bundling of products. Modern warehouses in India provides value-added services such as consolidation and breaking up of cargo, packaging, labelling, barcoding and reverse logistics along with storing facilities. The different types of warehouses are: fulfilment centres, distribution centres, return centres and showrooms.
Based on the type of infrastructure, the Indian warehousing market is categorized into three types, namely lower stratum, middle stratum and higher stratum.
Technological advancements such as the use of Internet of things (IoT), cloud computing, big data analytics, robotics and automation, advanced imagers, and mobile thermal printers are revamping the warehousing market scenario in India. Several government initiatives such as the ‘Make in India’ program and efforts to set up industrial corridors have attracted significant international players to the warehousing market. Implementation of the goods and services tax (GST) had a positive effect on the Indian warehousing market due to diminishing state boundaries. Removal of interstate checkpoints, reduction in cargo movement time and replacement of multiple state and central level taxes are facilitating consolidation of warehouses.
Warehousing clusters across major Indian cities
Growth in Indian e-commerce, third-party logistics (3PLs), retail, fast-moving consumer goods (FMCG), auto and auto ancillaries, and chemical and pharmaceutical industries are expected to drive the demand for organized players in the Indian warehousing market. Bolstering infrastructure initiatives such as industrial corridors, and dedicated freight corridors, among others, are expected to augment demand in the Northern Capital Region (NCR), Mumbai Metropolitan Region (MMR), Hyderabad, Bengaluru and Kolkata.
Key growth factors
o Growth in Indian e-commerce, 3PLs, retail, FMCG, auto and auto ancillaries, and chemical and pharmaceutical industries is expected to drive the demand for organized players in the Indian warehousing market.
o Cashing in on the existing trend of the economy, there has been a sharp increase in automobile sales in the country. Increasing international trade is strengthening the growth of the warehousing market in India.
What’s covered in the report?
1. Overview of the global Warehousing market
2. Market drivers and challenges in the global Warehousing market
3. Market trends in the global Warehousing market
4. Historical, current and forecasted market size data for the global Warehousing market
5. Historical, current and forecasted market size data for the deployment segment which includes cloud, on-premises and hybrid
6. Historical, current and forecasted market size data for the component segment which includes integrated solutions, standalone solutions and services
7. Historical, current and forecasted market size data for the end user industry verticals segment which includes software and technology, media, BFSI, healthcare, and others
8. Historical, current and forecasted regional (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, Middle East and Africa) market size data for Warehousing market
9. Analysis of the global Warehousing market by value chain
10. Analysis of the competitive landscape and profiles of major competitors operating in the market
1. Understand the demand for Warehousing to determine the viability of the market
2. Determine the developed and emerging markets for Warehousing
3. Identify the challenge areas and address them
4. Develop strategies based on the drivers, trends and highlights for each of the segments
5. Evaluate the value chain to determine the workflow
6. Recognize the key competitors of this market and respond accordingly
7. Knowledge of the initiatives and growth strategies taken by the major companies and decide on the direction of further growth
We have a strong network of high powered and experienced global consultants who have about 10+ years of experience in the specific industry to deliver quality research and analysis. Having such an experienced network, our services not only cater to the client who wants the basic reference of market numbers and related high growth areas in the demand side, but also we provide detailed and granular information using which the client can definitely plan the strategies with respect to both supply and demand side.
302-20 Misssisauga, Valley, Missisauga,
L5A 3S1, Toronto, Canada
Phone Number: +1-276-477-5910