Today’s Wordle #618 Hint, Clues And Answer For Monday, February 27th
Properly someway February is nearly over. Another day and we flip the calendars. March drops this Wednesday. Spring in nearly three weeks. Summer season in three months and three weeks. I’m nonetheless not satisfied that the snow will ever soften. One other foot fell on us Saturday night time. Extra is within the forecast within the coming days. We’re good and buried with no heat in sight.
I suppose one should make one of the best of this stuff. Heat drinks—espresso, scorching cocoa, perhaps a scorching toddy in order for you one thing a bit tougher—heat fires, heat blankets, good books. I requested ChatGPT how it could spend a chilly winter’s day if it had been an actual boy and whereas it replied that it might’t actually make that decision provided that it’s only a language bot, it did make these helpful ideas on how we will spend our time:
- Cozy up indoors with a heat blanket, a scorching drink, and guide or film.
- Have interaction in indoor hobbies like portray, drawing, or taking part in board video games with household or mates.
- Go exterior and revel in winter sports activities like snowboarding, snowboarding, ice-skating, or sledding if the climate permits and you’ve got entry to the tools and secure places.
- Bake some scrumptious winter treats like cookies, pies, or truffles.
- Check out new recipes and cook dinner a heat and hearty meal like soup or stew to heat your self up.
- Go to a museum, artwork gallery, or indoor attraction if there are any open and secure to go to.
- Have interaction in some train indoors with a web based yoga or exercise class, and even dancing to some music.
- When you have a furry good friend, spend a while taking part in with them or take them for a stroll within the winter surroundings.
Bear in mind to decorate heat and keep secure within the chilly climate!
Thanks ChatGPT! I recognize your concern for our security. Perhaps the robots received’t take over and destroy the world, in spite of everything!
Okay, on to this Wordle!
How To Resolve Immediately’s Wordle
The Trace: Not higher.
The Clue: This phrase has extra consonants than vowels.
The Reply (Spoilers):
I really feel like getting this specific phrase in 5 is becoming. I not solely lose 1 level for that, I lose 1 for getting my butt beat by Wordle Bot, who obtained at present’s in simply three. I notice I screwed up right here, and actually shouldn’t have caught with the ‘O’ in inexperienced. Hindsight and all that.
Boils truly did nice, with simply 42 phrases left, and also you’d assume I might have capitalized on that good begin a bit higher. Had I ditched the ‘O’ and guessed one thing else right away I’d be in higher form. Soapy solely slashed my choices right down to 17, which is fairly awful. Home left me with a whopping 5, and solely three extra guesses. I knew I needed to change technique at this level, as I might consider a number of off the highest of my head:
I needed to choose a phrase that had a few of these letters in it, so I went with WRONG as a result of it could inform me (I hoped) every part I wanted to know. The ‘W’ would clue me into worse and dowse whereas the ‘N’ and ‘G’ coated moose and noose. If I used to be nonetheless lacking a letter, moose could be the reply. Positive sufficient, the ‘W’ was in inexperienced and I knew that worse needed to be the reply.
For higher or worse. A -2 level sport isn’t very best, however right here we’re. No huzzahs for me—what about you?
A reader despatched me a message that they compete towards my end result every day, and I encourage all of you to do the identical!
Listed below are the principles:
- 1 level for getting the Wordle in 3 guesses.
- 2 factors for getting it in 2 guesses.
- 3 factors for getting it in 1 guess.
- 1 level for beating Erik
- 0 factors for getting it in 4 guesses.
- -1 level for getting it in 5 guesses.
- -2 factors for getting it in 6 guesses.
- -3 factors for shedding.
- -1 level for shedding to Erik
Your greatest sport could be a gap in 1 (3 factors) and beating me (1 level) for 4 whole. Your worst could be failing to guess the proper reply (-3 factors) and shedding to me (-1) level for a -4 whole. These are outlier scores, nonetheless. Normally my worst is a -2 and my greatest a +2.
Have a stunning Monday, my dearest Wordlers!
Additional Studying From Yours Really:
As at all times, I’d like it in the event you’d comply with me right here on this weblog and subscribe to my YouTube channel and my Substack so you’ll be able to keep up-to-date on all my TV, film and online game evaluations and protection. Thanks!