Joyful Thursday, troops! I just lately obtained a message from a reader who hit a 100-day Heardle streak. Glad I may assist! Due to you all for hanging out with me whereas I work out every day’s Heardle music after which aid you out with clues and solutions. It’s been a enjoyable 9 months or so of doing this.
In case that is your first time testing the sport, right here’s tips on how to play Heardle: You’ll hear the primary second of a fairly well-known music. You’ll then attempt to guess the artist and title or skip your flip. When you skip or guess incorrectly, you’ll get to listen to slightly extra of the music. The sport continues till the sixth and remaining guess, at which level you’ll hear 16 seconds of the monitor.
The songs we’ve had over the past week are:
As for at the moment’s music, listed below are some clues, adopted by the reply:
Heardle Clues For January 19
- That is an Italo disco and synthpop music.
- This model was launched in 1982.
- The music peaked at quantity two on the U.S. Billboard Scorching 100 and quantity six on the U.Ok. singles charts.
- The artist was from Mount Kisco, Westchester County, New York.
- The music appeared on an album titled after the artist’s surname.
- It is a cowl of a music by Umberto Tozzi.
- It appeared in Flashdance, however wasn’t on the movie’s soundtrack.
Heardle Reply For January 19
Spoiler warning! Don’t scroll any additional down the web page in the event you don’t wish to know at the moment’s Heardle reply simply but.
That is your final warning!
Right this moment’s music is…
“Gloria” by Laura Branigan!
I don’t know precisely how I acquired this one, as a result of I haven’t heard it in a very long time. It’s a enjoyable monitor although. Take heed to it in full under: