Today’s ‘Heardle’ Answer And Clues For Saturday, February 25
Glad Saturday, everybody! Hope you’re going to spend not less than a few of your weekend listening to nice music. Whether or not at the moment’s Heardle tune is nice is a matter of style, however I’m right here that will help you establish it with some clues and the reply.
You might know the drill by now, however simply in case that is your first time making an attempt the sport, right here’s how one can play Heardle: You’ll hear the primary second of a fairly well-known tune. You’ll then attempt to guess the artist and title or skip your flip. If you happen to skip or guess incorrectly, you’ll get to listen to a bit of extra of the tune. The sport continues till the sixth and last guess, at which level you’ll hear 16 seconds of the observe.
The songs we’ve had during the last week are:
As for at the moment’s tune, listed here are some clues, adopted by the reply:
Heardle Clues For February 25
- This can be a pop rock and synth-pop tune.
- This tune was initially launched in 2o21.
- It reached quantity 5 on the U.S. Billboard Sizzling 100 and quantity 19 on the U.Ok. singles chart.
- The tune appeared on an album referred to as Justice.
- Different singles from the album embrace “Holy” and “Lonely.”
- The artist is from London, Ontario, Canada.
Heardle Reply For February 25
Spoiler warning! Don’t scroll any additional down the web page when you don’t wish to know at the moment’s Heardle reply simply but.
That is your final warning!
At the moment’s tune is…
“Ghost” by Justin Bieber!
I do know just a few Bieber songs, however this isn’t certainly one of them. It’s completely advantageous in my e book. You may hearken to it in full under: