Today’s ‘Heardle’ Answer And Clues For Saturday, February 11
Comfortable Saturday, gang! Could your weekend be stuffed with nice music. Right here’s a tip for you: Rebecca Black of “Friday” fame simply launched her first album. Let Her Burn is a genuinely good assortment of primarily synthpop tracks. Anyway, let’s get right down to enterprise with the newest Heardle track (which isn’t nearly as good as Black’s “Crumbs,” for my part). I’ve acquired clues and the reply coming proper up.
Simply in case that is your first time making an attempt the sport, right here’s learn how to play Heardle: You’ll hear the primary second of a fairly well-known track. You’ll then attempt to guess the artist and title or skip your flip. If you happen to skip or guess incorrectly, you’ll get to listen to somewhat extra of the track. The sport continues till the sixth and ultimate guess, at which level you’ll hear 16 seconds of the observe.
The songs we’ve had during the last week are:
As for at present’s track, listed here are some clues, adopted by the reply:
Heardle Clues For February 11
- This can be a pop track.
- This track was initially launched in 2019.
- It reached quantity eight on the U.S. Billboard Effervescent Below Sizzling 100 Singles chart and quantity 32 on the U.Okay. singles chart.
- The track appeared on an album referred to as How I am Feeling and the soundtrack of 13 Causes Why season three.
- The lead artist is from San Francisco.
- Different singles from the album embrace “I am So Drained…” and “Medicine & the Web.”
Heardle Reply For February 11
Spoiler warning! Don’t scroll any additional down the web page for those who don’t need to know at present’s Heardle reply simply but.
That is your final warning!
At the moment’s track is…
“F**okay, I’m Lonely” by Lauv feat. Anne-Marie!
I’m beginning to sound like a damaged, clueless report at this level, however I didn’t know this track. It’s fairly strong, although, and you’ll take heed to it in full beneath: