Today’s ‘Heardle’ Answer And Clues For Saturday, December 10
Hey there, everybody! Hope you’ve acquired an thrilling weekend lined up. For these of you taking part in in the present day’s spherical of Heardle who may use some assist, I’ve acquired some clues and the reply arising.
In case you’re checking the sport out for the primary time, right here’s how you can play Heardle: You’ll hear the primary second of a fairly well-known tune. You’ll then attempt to guess the artist and title or skip your flip. Should you skip or guess incorrectly, you’ll get to listen to a little bit extra of the tune. The sport continues till the sixth and last guess, at which level you’ll hear 16 seconds of the monitor.
The songs we’ve had over the past week are:
As for in the present day’s tune, listed below are some clues, adopted by the reply:
Heardle Clues For December 10
- This tune is within the lure, West Coast hip hop, gangsta rap, hardcore hip hop and G-funk genres.
- It was launched in 2012.
- The tune peaked at quantity 75 on the U.S. Billboard Sizzling 100 chart.
- The artist originates from Compton, California.
- The tune is on an album referred to as Good Child, [song title].
- The lead artist was the primary musician to win the Pulitzer Prize for Music for a non-classical and non-jazz work.
Heardle Reply For December 10
Spoiler warning! Don’t scroll any additional down the web page for those who don’t wish to know in the present day’s Heardle reply simply but.
That is your final warning!
Immediately’s tune is…
“M.A.A.D Metropolis” Kendrick Lamar feat. MC Eiht!
Not one I used to be going to get. You’ll be able to hearken to it in full beneath: