Mining Automation Market 2021
Pune, India, June 21 , 2021 : According to the report, Mining Automation market is Growing at a CAGR of 7.20% During forecast period.
Automated technology in mining has improved safety, fuel efficiency, vehicle utilization, and productivity; reduced unscheduled maintenance, driver fatigue, and attrition; and improved working conditions.There are two types of automated mining, software automation and robotic automation in mining vehicles and equipment. Automated equipment software and tools allow operators to successfully carry out difficult operations. Automated mining is advantageous compared to traditional mining. In the traditional methods of drilling and exploration, the safety of mine workers was highly compromised, resulting in increased hazards at mining sites.
Get a Sample copy of this report
The Major Manufacturers Covered in this Report:
Carroll Technologies group , Delta Electric , AAMCOR LLC, ABB AB, Abacus Engineering Solutions , Ace Centro Enterprises , D-P , Siemens , Donaldson Company, Inc, DGR Global ,
Years that have been considered for the study of this report are as follows:
- History Year: 2015-2019
- Base Year: 2019
- Estimated Year: 2020
- Forecast Year: 2021 to 2029
Mining Automation Market Segmentation
- Underground Mining Automation
- Surface Mining Automation
- Communication System
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South America
- Middle East and Africa
North America to Hold the Largest Value Share Throughout the Forecast Period
The presence of a large number of mines and rapid uptake of advanced technologies drive market growth in North America. The region dominates the global market and is expected to remain the key shareholder throughout the forecast period. The U.S. and Canada are high potential markets in the region, backed by strong mineral exploration sectors.
Mining sites in Canada have already started incorporating automated trucks inside mines to transport goods and commodities from one point to another. Key players such as Intel have started adopting 5G Initiatives (5GI2) in the U.S. This will connect equipment manufacturers, technology companies, industry leaders, and universities and accelerate the adoption of 5G wireless in the whole of North American. Many key providers such as Honeywell, General Electric, and the University of California, Berkeley are participating in the changing trends of the mining industry.
Advancement in Robotic Technology and Rising Mining Exploration ActivitiesMaturing mines, growing need for low-priced commodities to carry out exploration activities and miners’ focus on cost reduction and productivity growth are driving the growth of the mining automation market. On the other hand, the complex implementation of digital technologies in underground mines and the associated maintenance costs act as prominent obstacles in market growth.
The analysis objectives of the report are:
- To equitably share in-depth info regarding the crucial elements impacting the increase of industry (growth capacity, chances, drivers and industry specific challenge and risks).
- To know the Mining Automation Market by pinpointing its many sub segments.
- To profile the important players and analyze their growth plans.
- To endeavor the amount and value of the Mining Automation Market sub-markets, depending on key regions (various vital states).
- To analyze the Global Mining Automation Market concerning growth trends, prospects and also their participation in the entire sector.
- To examine and study the Global Mining Automation Market size (volume and value) form the company, essential regions/countries, products and applications, background information.
- Primary worldwide Global Mining Automation Market manufacturing companies, to specify, clarify and analyze the product sales amount, value and market share, market rivalry landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans for the next coming years.
- To examine competitive progress such as expansions, arrangements, new product launches and acquisitions on the market.
Straits Research is a leading market research and market intelligence organization, specializing in research, analytics, and advisory services along with providing business insights & market research reports.
Would you like to discuss Mining Automation Market challenges with the experts at Straits Research
For more details, please contact us –
Address: 825 3rd Avenue, New York, NY, USA, 10022
+1 646 480 7505 (U.S.)
+91 8087085354 (India)
+44 208 068 9665 (U.K.)