Green Packaging Market 2021
Pune, India, June 21 , 2021 : Green packaging is manufactured using eco-friendly materials, including biodegradable and recyclable materials and alternative energy sources. Materials such as synthetic plastics, Styrofoam, and polystyrene, among others, are strictly prohibited. Energy conservation, increased recycling rate, waste reduction, and cleaner manufacturing are some of the benefits of green packaging.
Last year 2020, COVID-19 has had a certain impact on the global economy, this report covers the COVID-19 Impact Analysis on the Green Packaging Market.
COVID-19 Impact on the Packaging Industry
COVID-19 pandemic has been a critical factor restraining the growth of the green packaging market across the globe. The pandemic has resulted in disruptions between supply and demand as primary consumers and producers of packaging products are profoundly affected by the COVID-19 outbreak. For instance, Procter and Gamble are facing challenges regarding packaging for its more than 17,000 different finished products as it’s access to more than 370 Chinese suppliers is restricted due to factory closures in China.
Get a Sample copy of this report
The Major Manufacturers Covered in this Report:
Amcor plc, Dupont de Nemours, Inc., DS Smith Plc, BASF SE, Evergreen Packaging LLC, Mondi plc, Nampak Ltd., Tetra Pak International S.A., BALL CORPORATION, Sealed Air Corporation, Ardagh Group S.A., PlastiPak Holdings, Inc., Bemis Company, Inc., Uflex limited, Elopak AS, and Catalyst Paper among others.
Years that have been considered for the study of this report are as follows:
- History Year: 2015-2019
- Base Year: 2019
- Estimated Year: 2020
- Forecast Year: 2021 to 2029
- Polylactic Acid
- Starch-Based Plastics
By Packaging Type
- Recycled Content Packaging
- Reusable Packaging
- Degradable Packaging
- Food & Beverages
- Personal Care
- Consumer Durables
- North America (The US, Canada, and Mexico)
- Europe (Germany, France, the UK, and Rest of the World)
- Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, and Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Latin America (Brazil and Rest of Latin America.)
- Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, the UAE, South Africa, and Rest of Middle East & Africa)
Additionally, the analysis also delivers a comprehensive review of the crucial players on the Green Packaging Market along with their company profiles, SWOT analysis, latest advancement and business plans.
The analysis objectives of the report are:
- To equitably share in-depth info regarding the crucial elements impacting the increase of industry (growth capacity, chances, drivers and industry specific challenge and risks).
- To know the Green Packaging Market by pinpointing its many sub segments.
- To profile the important players and analyze their growth plans.
- To endeavor the amount and value of the Green Packaging Market sub-markets, depending on key regions (various vital states).
- To analyze the Global Green Packaging Market concerning growth trends, prospects and also their participation in the entire sector.
- To examine and study the Global Green Packaging Market size (volume and value) form the company, essential regions/countries, products and applications, background information.
- Primary worldwide Global Green Packaging Market manufacturing companies, to specify, clarify and analyze the product sales amount, value and market share, market rivalry landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans for the next coming years.
- To examine competitive progress such as expansions, arrangements, new product launches and acquisitions on the market.
Straits Research is a leading market research and market intelligence organization, specializing in research, analytics, and advisory services along with providing business insights & market research reports.
Would you like to discuss Green Packaging Market challenges with the experts at Straits Research
For more details, please contact us –
Address: 825 3rd Avenue, New York, NY, USA, 10022
+1 646 480 7505 (U.S.)
+91 8087085354 (India)
+44 208 068 9665 (U.K.)