Toronto, Canada: – Global “”Television Market”” report provides information regarding market size, share, trends, growth, cost structure, global market competition landscape, market drivers, challenges and opportunity, capacity, revenue, and forecast 2026.
Get Free PDF Sample Copy of this Report to understand the structure of the complete report: (Including Full TOC, List of Tables & Figures, Chart) https://www.supplydemandmarketresearch.com/home/contact/1554189?ref=Sample-and-Brochure&toccode=SDMRCO1554189
Top Key players cited in the report: BPL Limited, Mirc Electronics Limited, Intex Technologies (India) Limited, Micromax Informatics Limited and LG Electronics India Private Limited
Indian television market
The television market currently consists of televisions that cover a wide range of new technologies that go beyond the conventional cathode ray tube (CRT) format. Increasing innovation coupled with lower prices have augmented the penetration of flat-panel display across all income groups in the country.
Usage of television is no longer an urban phenomenon now with penetration of television in more than 99 Mn homes in rural India. TV manufacturers are rapidly adopting marketing of light-emitting diode (LED) TVs as they are sharper, colorful and more detailed, offering higher resolution pictures. With the decreasing trend in the prices of televisions, consumers tend to replace their televisions every five years.
Samsung, Sony and LG are the three major television manufacturers that dominates the Indian television market. Liquid crystal display (LCD) and organic light emitting diode (OLED) comprise the two major segments in the global television market. The super-premium segment includes OLED and ultra-high-definition (UHD) or 4K televisions. The festive season in India starting in August with Independence Day till Diwali in October, primarily drives consumers buying across all markets.
Key growth factors
o The rapid growth of internet connectivity across the country, especially in tier II and III cities, is giving greater access to online entertainment portals to the tech-savvy generation. Flat-panel displays are extremely popular in urban areas as it occupies significantly less space and power consumption in comparison to CRT monitors.
o Digital influence on broader consumer spending is significant and is growing rapidly. The implementation of the cable digitization mandate further aided by over the top (OTT) services has contributed vastly to the expanding popularity of new age televisions.
What’s covered in the report?
1. Overview of the global Television market
2. Market drivers and challenges in the global Television market
3. Market trends in the global Television market
4. Historical, current and forecasted market size data for the global Television market
5. Historical, current and forecasted market size data for the deployment segment which includes cloud, on-premises and hybrid
6. Historical, current and forecasted market size data for the component segment which includes integrated solutions, standalone solutions and services
7. Historical, current and forecasted market size data for the end user industry verticals segment which includes software and technology, media, BFSI, healthcare, and others
8. Historical, current and forecasted regional (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, Middle East and Africa) market size data for Television market
9. Analysis of the global Television market by value chain
10. Analysis of the competitive landscape and profiles of major competitors operating in the market
1. Understand the demand for Television to determine the viability of the market
2. Determine the developed and emerging markets for Television
3. Identify the challenge areas and address them
4. Develop strategies based on the drivers, trends and highlights for each of the segments
5. Evaluate the value chain to determine the workflow
6. Recognize the key competitors of this market and respond accordingly
7. Knowledge of the initiatives and growth strategies taken by the major companies and decide on the direction of further growth
We have a strong network of high powered and experienced global consultants who have about 10+ years of experience in the specific industry to deliver quality research and analysis. Having such an experienced network, our services not only cater to the client who wants the basic reference of market numbers and related high growth areas in the demand side, but also we provide detailed and granular information using which the client can definitely plan the strategies with respect to both supply and demand side.
302-20 Misssisauga, Valley, Missisauga,
L5A 3S1, Toronto, Canada
Phone Number: +1-276-477-5910