Latest added Synthetic Biology Market research study by MarketDigits offers detailed product outlook and elaborates market review till 2026. The market Study is segmented by key regions that is accelerating the marketization. At present, the market is sharping its presence and some of the key players in the study are Thermo Fischer Scientific, GenScript, Integrated DNA technologies, Eurofins Scientific, Origene technologies, Scientific genomics. The study is a perfect mix of qualitative and quantitative Market data collected and validated majorly through primary data and secondary sources.
This report studies the Synthetic Biology Market size, industry status and forecast, competition landscape and growth opportunity. This research report categorizes the Synthetic Biology Market by companies, region, type and end-use industry.
Request for Sample Copy of This Report @ https://marketdigits.com/synthetic-biology-market/sample
Scroll down 100s of data Tables, charts and graphs spread through Pages and in-depth Table of Content on “Synthetic Biology Market, By Products (Synthetic DNA, Synthetic Oligos, Synthetic Genes, Software Tools, Chassis Organisms, Synthetic Clones, Synthetic Cells), Technology (Nucleotide Synthesis And Sequencing, Bioinformatics, Microfluidics, Genetic Engineering), Application (Medical Applications, Industrial Applications, Environmental Applications) and Geography – Global Forecast to 2026”. Early buyers will get 10% customization on study.
To Avail deep insights of Synthetic Biology Market Size, competition landscape is provided i.e. Revenue Analysis (M $US) by Company (2018-2020), Segment Revenue Market Share (%) by Players (2018-2020) and further a qualitative analysis is made towards market concentration rate, product/service differences, new entrants and the technological trends in future.
Unlock new opportunities in Synthetic Biology Market; the latest release from MarketDigits highlights the key market trends significant to the growth prospects, Let us know if any specific players or list of players needs to consider to gain better insights.
Grab Complete Details with TOC @ https://marketdigits.com/synthetic-biology-market/toc
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Synthetic Biology Market Segments
- Synthetic Biology Market Dynamics
- Historical Actual Market Size
- Synthetic Biology Market Size & Forecast
- Synthetic Biology Agents Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Synthetic Biology Market Drivers and Restraints
Synthetic Biology Market: Overview
- According to Transparency Market Research’s latest report on the synthetic biology market for the historical period 2017–2018 and forecast period 2019–2027, rise in demand for biologic drugs for treating various chronic conditions, decline in cost of DNA sequencing and synthesis, technological advancements, and entry of new players are anticipated to drive the global synthetic biology market
- According to the report, the global synthetic biology market was valued at US$ 4.96 Bn in 2018 and is projected to expand at a CAGR of 26.3% from 2019 to 2027
Rise in Prevalence of Various Diseases and Technology Advancements: A Key Driver
- In October 2019, scientists reported in an article in the Nature Journal that a new DNA editing tool called prime editing can be a real search-and-replace function for DNA and repair any of the 75,000 known mutations that cause inherited disease in humans
- CRISPR (clustered regularly interspaced short palindromic repeats) is a tool used for editing genomes, which has revolutionized synthetic biology. It allows researchers to easily alter DNA sequences and modify gene function and thereby makes gene editing procedures simple and reliable, presenting new opportunities for biological research and technological development. It is used for various applications such as correction of genetic defects.
- Synthetic biology can be used for treatment of various diseases such as cancer. It can be utilized to create robust and effective adaptive cancer therapies that enable the specific targeting of cancer cells while sparing healthy cells.
Increase in Investments by Government and Private Organizations into Synthetic Biology Market
- According to the news portal by Science X, the government investment has been very strong over the recent years into synthetic biology. Road-maps and associated development structures have been developed via public agencies in several countries, including the U.K., the U.S., Singapore, China, Finland, and countries in the EU.
- According to the news portal by Science X, private investment in synthetic biology is also growing at a remarkable rate. SynBioBeta stated that synthetic biology companies in the U.S. raised around US$ 200 Mn in investment in 2009. In 2017, investments rose to US$ 1.8 Bn.
- According to SynBioBeta, synthetic biology investments took place from 2015 to 2018, and showed that venture funding for the first eight months of 2018 grew 73% from 2017, with a trend toward bigger deals
- Hence, increase in interest of key players and rise in investments and research & developmental activities in the synthetic biology market are the factors responsible for tremendously boosting the growth of the synthetic biology market
Biosafety, Biosecurity, and Ethical Risk Related to Synthetic Biology to Hamper Synthetic Biology Market
- According to an article “Biosafety and biosecurity in Synthetic Biology: A review”, published in 2019 in Critical Reviews in Environmental Science and Technology Journal, synthetic biology is a growing field which holds great promise in several areas of application. However, it is also associated with serious risks for human health and the environment that must be anticipated in order for development of effective prevention and management measures.
- According to a study titled, “Synthetic biology: Recent progress, biosafety and biosecurity concerns, and possible solutions” published in 2019, although no biosafety and biosecurity incidents related to synthetic biology have been reported, regulation or governance at the levels of individual scientists, institutions, countries, and the global community are to be considered to prevent future crises
North America to Account for Major Share of Global Synthetic Biology Market
- North America is projected to account for a leading share of the global synthetic biology market due to rise in patient population, presence of well-established health care infrastructure, increase in technological advancements, rise in number of well-equipped laboratories, surge in research & developmental activities in synthetic biology, growing biotechnology industry, and presence of key players in the region
- The synthetic biology market in Asia Pacific is projected to expand at a rapid pace during the forecast period due to rise in geriatric population, increase in research & developmental activities, increase in initiatives by governments in the health care sector, surge in incidence of chronic diseases, and rise in interest of key players in expanding market presence in the region
Global Synthetic Biology Market: Competitive Landscape
- This report profiles major players in the global synthetic biology market based on various attributes such as company overview, financial overview, product portfolio, business strategies, and recent developments
- Key players operating in the global synthetic biology market include
Bristol-Myers Squibb Company
Integrated DNA Technologies, Inc.
Thermo Fisher Scientific
Eurofins Genomics LLC
OriGene Technologies, Inc.
Global Synthetic Biology Market: Key Developments
Key players in the global synthetic biology market are engaged in regulatory approvals, advanced product development, launch of new products, increase in investments and funds, and acquisition & collaborative agreements with other companies. These strategies of key players are likely to fuel growth of the global synthetic biology market. A few expansion strategies adopted by players operating in the synthetic biology market are:
- In November 2018, Pivot Bio and Monsanto Company, a member of the Bayer Group, announced a collaboration for the development of Bradyrhizobium strains with enhanced nitrogen production for soybean growers in the U.S.
- In November 2018, Amyris, Inc., a leader in research, development, and production of pure, sustainable ingredients for the health & wellness, clean beauty, and flavors & fragrances markets, announced the launch of a new, sugarcane-derived, zero calorie sweetener developed in collaboration with Givaudan, a flavor industry leader in the science behind sugar and taste
- In March 2018, Bayer AG and Ginkgo Bioworks announced the official name of their joint venture, Joyn Bio. Bayer and Ginkgo founded Joyn Bio in September 2017 with the goal of bringing advanced techniques in synthetic biology to agriculture to support the industry’s sustainability efforts, starting with reducing the environmental impact of nitrogen fertilizer
- In March 2018, Exxon Mobil Corporation and Synthetic Genomics Inc. announced a new phase in their joint algae biofuel research program that could lead to the technical ability to produce 10,000 barrels of algae biofuel per day by 2026
Synthetic Biology Market research report genuinely attempts to determine the impact of buyers, substitutes, new entrants, competitors, and suppliers on the market. Besides, the Synthetic Biology Market report gives insights into revenue growth and sustainability initiative. With the global market data provided in this report, it has become easy to gain global perspective for the international business. The market report also performs study on production capacity, consumption, import and export for all major regions across the globe. An international Synthetic Biology Marketing report aids to establish correlative relationship between the product brand and consumers’ needs and preferences.
Synthetic Biology Market : Product Synopsis :-
Chapter 1 – Executive Summary
Chapter 2 – Market Overview
Chapter 3 – Market Analysis & Opportunity Assessment , By Product Type
Chapter 4 – Market Analysis & Opportunity Assessment , By Matrix Type
Chapter 5 – Global Synthetic Biology Market Analysis & Opportunity Assessment , By Application
Chapter 6 – Market Analysis & Opportunity Assessment , By End User
Chapter 7 – Market Analysis & Opportunity Assessment , By Region
Chapter 8 – North America Market Analysis & Opportunity Assessment
Chapter 9 – Latin America Market Analysis & Opportunity Assessment
Chapter 10 – Western Europe Market Analysis & Opportunity Assessment
Chapter 11 – Eastern Europe Market Analysis & Opportunity Assessment
Chapter 12 – Asia Pacific Excluding Japan, China & South Korea Market Analysis & Opportunity Assessment
Chapter 13 – Japan Market Analysis & Opportunity Assessment
Chapter 14 – China Market Analysis & Opportunity Assessment
Chapter 15 – South Korea Market Analysis & Opportunity Assessment
Chapter 16 – MEA Market Analysis & Opportunity Assessment
Chapter 17 – Competition Landscape, Company Share and Company Profiles
Chapter 18 – Assumptions and Acronyms
Chapter 19 – Research Methodology
Any Questions? Inquire Here Before Buying @ https://marketdigits.com/synthetic-biology-market/analyst
About Market Digits :
MarketDigits is one of the leading business research and consulting companies that helps clients to tap new and emerging opportunities and revenue areas, thereby assisting them in operational and strategic decision-making. We at MarketDigits believe that market is a small place and an interface between the supplier and the consumer, thus our focus remains mainly on business research that includes the entire value chain and not only the markets.
We offer services that are most relevant and beneficial to the users, which help businesses to sustain in this competitive market. Our detailed and in-depth analysis of the markets catering to strategic, tactical, and operational data analysis & reporting needs of various industries utilize advanced technology so that our clients get better insights into the markets and identify lucrative opportunities and areas of incremental revenues.
Contact Us :
Phone : +91-9822485644
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org