The Global Sucralose market is forecast to reach USD 6.11 Billion by 2027, according to a new report by Reports and Data. Increasing awareness about the adverse impact of consuming excesses amount of added sugar on the metabolism and overall health of an individual is an integral factor, opening various venues for expansion of the sucralose market. Such awareness among the consumers has resulted in elevating preference for artificial sweeteners like sucralose, which has zero-calorie. One of the most common sucralose-based product is Splenda. This type of artificial sweetener is 400–700 times sweeter than sugar, and it is considered to be safe for the consumption of diabetic patients.
Unlike many other popular sweeteners, it does not have a bitter aftertaste. Thus, the rising incidence rate of diabetes and elevating focus of the food & beverage industry on expanding their product line and making those products appropriate for diabetic patients is supporting the growth of the sector. The favorable comparison of this artificial sweetener with other low-calorie sweeteners in terms of stability, taste, and is one of the major reasons for its commercial success.
Get sample copy of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/2673
Key participants include Bioplus Life Sciences, JK Sucralose Inc., Unitech Sweet (Zibo) Ltd., Nantong Changhai Food Additive Co. Ltd., Xiamen Boao Technology, Unitech Sweet (Zibo) Ltd., Jiangsu Jubang Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd., L&P Food Ingredient Co., Ltd., Ji’an New Trend Technology Co., Ltd., Vitasweet co. ltd., and Heartland Food Products Group.
Further key findings from the report suggest
- The Sucralose market held a market share of USD 3.86 Billion in the year 2018 that is forecasted to grow at a rate of 5.2% during the forecast period.
- In context to Form, the Granular segment is projected to witness a significant growth rate of 5.6% during the forecast period, which is expected to hold 33.0% of the market by 2027. The growth rate witnessed by the Granular segment is attributed to the increasing demand for the artificial sweetener in the granular form in various sectors like the pharmaceutical industry and in animal feeds, which is supporting the growth rate witnessed by this segment.
- In context to Grade, the Food grade segment held the largest market share of more than 55.0% in 2018, with a CAGR of 5.4% during the forecast period. The market share held by the Food grade segment is attributed to the continuous expansion of the food industry, the rising incidence rate of diabetes and elevating focus of food sector on expanding their product line and making their products appropriate for diabetic patients, which results in elevated used of this type of artificial sweeteners in various food products like pastries, sugar free cakes, contributing to the market share held by this segment.
Request customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/2673
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data have segmented the global Sucralose market according to Form, Grade, Application, and Region:
Form Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; Revenue, USD Billion; 2016-2027)
Grade Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; Revenue, USD Billion; 2016-2027)
- Food Grade
- Pharmaceutical Grade
Application Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; Revenue, USD Billion; 2016-2027)
- Animal feed
Regional Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; Revenue, USD Billion; 2016-2027)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
Browse full report here @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/sucralose-market
Radical Features of the Sucralose Market Report:
- Valuable insights into the Sucralose market to impart an in-depth understanding of the business verticle
- An 8-year forecast estimation along with an analysis of key elements of the market
- Technological advancements, regulatory framework, and recent developments covered in the report
- Growth analysis and projections until 2027
- Statistical analysis of the key players operating in the Sucralose industry
Thank you for reading this article. You can also get chapter-wise sections or region-wise report coverage for North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa.
Head of Business Development
Reports And Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com/
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370