After the IOS 14, the trend of changing or modifying app icons on your home screen has become popular. People are using the Snapchat icon aesthetic to change the icon. They also used to add custom app icons to their home screens.
The Snapchat icon design is becoming popular among young girls and guys who use the app. I’ll explain what a Snapchat icon is and how to alter it on both an iPhone and an Android device. If you want to incorporate your visual sense into your Snapchat icon, read the article to the conclusion.
What Is SnapChat’s Logo Aesthetic?
Picaboo was the initial name of the app. However, because there was already a company named Picoboo, they altered its name to Snapchat. Spiegel created the image, which features a ghost in a yellow-black, white logo poking its tongue out.
There are various versions of the Snapchat icon. However, the forms and colors change. The ghost is permanent, but the background colors can alter. It can be a combination of three colors or a solid color for an attractive Snapchat icon on a solid square with rounded angles.
The thing about Snapchat is that, regardless of the icon’s color, the presence of the ghost is enough for people all over the world to recognize it. A neon Snapchat logo can also get added to the icons.
Understandably, you’ve grown tired of seeing the same Snapchat icon and desire a cool blue Snapchat logo. It’s simple to change your Snapchat icon on both Android and iPhone. Let’s look into it a little more.
How to Change your iPhone’s Snapchat Icon
When you want to change your Snapchat icon on your iPhone and acquire a Snapchat icon aesthetic, there are a few measures you need to take.
- There’s an app called Brass that’s free to download and has a lot of icon sets.
- Upgrade to Brass Premium for a simple installation process, which costs $2.49 per week.
- The icon can get installed by tapping the button.
- You may also do it by hand if you have all the icons in your photo gallery.
- On your iPhone, open shortcuts
- Open the app by tapping ad action> scripting.
- Snapchat is a good option. You must already have the Snapchat application loaded on your phone.
- Then, on your home screen, add this, erase the new shortcut, and write the app’s name.
- Then select your Snapchat logo, whether it’s a hip one, a bright one, or an attractive one.
- After you’ve made your selection, tap Add
- Add it to your home screen after that.
- Now go to your home screen and look for the Snapchat symbol.
How to Change the Snapchat Icon in Android
You must follow these methods to alter the icon on your smartphone to have a Snapchat icon look.
- Look for the app icon you wish to alter, then press and hold it until a pop-up window appears.
- Now select ‘edit.’
- The pop-up will display the app symbol and the app’s name, which is also editable.
- You can now select a different icon by tapping on the icon to appear in the selection list.
- So there you have it, a new icon. If you are dissatisfied with the default options, you must download an icon pack.
Steps to Change Snapchat Icon in Android with An Icon Pack
It takes you to download the icon pack from the Play Store and change your app icon on your home screen in no more than 3 minutes. A second way to alter the Snapchat icon on Android is to install a custom launcher.
- On Android, there is only one option for a custom launcher: Nova Launcher.
- Open the launcher after downloading it and follow the on-screen setup instructions.
- Return to your home screen since your phone may ask if you want to move to Nova Launcher, and if it doesn’t, hit the Nova Launcher icon, which will then get switched.
- Because it is the first step in changing your app icon, click the ‘Nova Settings’ icon.
- Choose ‘look and feel’ and then ‘icon style’ from the menu screen.
- Now, tap on ‘icon theme,’ which will display the various themes installed on your phone. Because the launcher is just that, it doesn’t come with an icon pack; you’ll have to get one from the app store.
- Select preview to see a glimpse of how your screen will look once you’ve changed the icons. So now you know how they’ll appear on your phone’s wallpaper.
We hope now you can simply change the Snapchat icon aesthetic in no time. We’ve also included instructions on how to modify the icon on Android and iPhone individually. Everyone gets bored after a few days of doing the same thing, and Snapchat recognizes this by allowing us to change our icons whenever we want. That’s it for now. For more such updates, stay connected with us!!