The report presents an in-depth assessment of the Smart Thermostat Market including enabling technologies, key trends, market drivers, challenges, standardization, regulatory landscape, deployment models, operator case studies, opportunities, future roadmap, value chain, ecosystem player profiles and strategies. The report also presents forecasts for Smart Thermostat investments from 2021 till 2025.
The smart thermostat market was valued at USD 849.14 million, in 2019, and is expected to reach a value of USD 2858.63 million by 2025, at a CAGR of 23.1% during the forecast period (2020- 2025)
Click the link to get a free Sample Copy of the Report:
The Smart Thermostat market is highly competitive and consists of a number of major players. Top Companies like Nest Labs Inc., Resideo Technologies, Inc., ecobee, Emerson Electric Co., Lennox International Inc., Alarm.com Inc., LUX Products Corporation, APX Group Inc., Johnson Controls PLC, Netatmo SA, Tantalus Systems Corporation, tado GmbH, Centrica Hive Limited, Siemens AG
Industry News And Developments:
– January 2020- Nest labs rolled out a new feature that alerts the customer about any potential HVAC issues. It also assists the customer in booking an HVAC professional to fix it. This new feature is because of Nest labs partnership with Handy.
Scope of the Report
– The BYOT (Bring-your-own-Technology) trend is expected to stimulate the growth of the market over the forecast period. Consumers have independently begun purchasing smart Wi-Fi enabled thermostats capable of receiving demand response control signals. Additionally, with a wi-fi connection and smart thermostats, virtual assistants, like Amazon Alexa, or Google Assistant, are increasingly being used to control and monitor the home temperature, program schedules, or manage the Air conditioning.
– It was estimated that around 60.5 million Americans used virtual personal assistants and voice-controlled speakers at least once a month, according to an investment firm Cowen & Co. Also, in 2017, 24% of Americans used Amazon Echo and 31% used Google Home for home control settings following music, shopping, and requesting information applications. With the increase in the use of virtual assistants in home control, the forecast period is likely to witness the exponential adoption of smart thermostats.
Key Market Trends
Increasing Demand for Energy-Saving Devices
– According to the US Energy Information Administration (EIA), the global energy demand grows at 2.1 % per year to 2040 with the current stated policies scenario. The demand surge will raise the electricity share in 2040 to 24 %. The use of technologies, changes in government policies, developing economies and market conditions are driving the growth of low-carbon sources to maintain the environment levels. Electricity consumption has a direct effect on the carbon footprint as electricity generation requires the burning of non-renewable resources and leads to the carbon footprint.
– HVAC systems consumed 38% of the delivered energy in buildings in 2019, this percentage is going to grow in the coming years. The need to save electricity expenses and unnecessary energy consumption made by HVAC systems has to lead increase in the usage of Smart Thermostats. There are various brands in the market with the aim of sustainable future Ecobee, Nest Labs, Siemens AG, Emerson electric to name a few. The usage of smart thermostats is also backed up by governments of the United States, Germany, United Kingdom, etc.
Asia-Pacific to Witness a Significant Growth Rate Over the Forecast Period
– Consumers are adopting the smart assistant devices, such as Amazon Echo and Google Home for many purposes, with almost one-third of people using it as an information provider responding to questions, and over 40% as an audio speaker for listening to streaming music. The smart thermostats find application among the smart assistants, thereby, fueling its demand across the residential sector across the region.
– Moreover, the Chinese government launched the ‘New-Type Urbanization Plan,’ focusing primarily on new-type, smart, and humanities city construction from 2014 – 2020.
– Besides, in India, the IGBC (Indian Green Building Council) Green Homes are the first rating program that has been developed, exclusively for the residential sector, whose objective is to facilitate the effective use of site resources, water conservation, energy efficiency, handling of household waste, optimum material utilization, and design for healthy, smart homes.
Browse the Full report description and TOC at:
What are the market factors that are explained in the report?
–Key Strategic Developments: The study also includes the key strategic developments of the market, comprising R&D, new product launch, M&A, agreements, collaborations, partnerships, joint ventures, and regional growth of the leading competitors operating in the market on a global and regional scale.
–Key Market Features: The report evaluated key market features, including revenue, price, capacity, capacity utilization rate, gross, production, production rate, consumption, import/export, supply/demand, cost, market share, CAGR, and gross margin. In addition, the study offers a comprehensive study of the key market dynamics and their latest trends, along with pertinent market segments and sub-segments.
–Analytical Tools: Smart Thermostat Market report includes the accurately studied and assessed data of the key industry players and their scope in the market by means of a number of analytical tools. The analytical tools such as Porter’s five forces analysis, feasibility study, and investment return analysis have been used to analyzed the growth of the key players operating in the market.
The research includes historic data from 2015 to 2020 and forecasts until 2025 which makes the reports an invaluable resource for industry executives, marketing, sales and product managers, consultants, analysts, and other people looking for key industry data in readily accessible documents with clearly presented tables and graphs.
Purchase This Report @
Media Contact Us:
Irfan Tamboli (Head of Sales) – Market Insights Reports
Phone: + 1704 266 3234 | +91-750-707-8687