Allied Market Research published a report, titled, “Vietnam Mobile Payment Market by Type (Proximity Payment and Remote Payment), Mode of Transaction (Short Message Service, Wireless Application Protocol, and Near-Field Communication), End User (Personal and Business), Application (Hospitality & Tourism, Media & Entertainment, Retail, Healthcare, Energy & Utilities, IT & Telecommunication, and Others), and Type of Purchase (Airtime Transfer & Top-Ups, Money Transfers & Payments, Merchandise & Coupons, Travel & Ticketing, and Others): Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2020–2027.”
The report offers a detailed analysis of changing market dynamics, key segments, competitive landscape, value chain, top investment pockets, and major investment feasibility. These data and statistics are helpful for market players, startups, stakeholders, and investors to gain useful insights and information on the market and adopt necessary strategies.
For Detailed Information, Request a Sample Now @ https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-sample/4780
The report offers a detailed analysis of top market players operating in the global Vietnam Mobile Payment Market. The leading players analyzed in the report include Movi, M_Service, National Payment Corporation of Vietnam (NAPAS), NganLuong.vn, OnePAY, Orange, PayPal Holdings, Inc., SohaPay Electronic Payment Tool, VietUnion Online Services Corporation (Payoo), and VNG Corp.
They have adopted various strategies such as new product launches, mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, partnerships, expansion, collaborations, and others to achieve sustainable growth and competitive edge across the international markets.
- Manufacturing activities of Vietnam Mobile Payment Market have been restrained due to complete or partial lockdown imposed in many countries. In addition, the supply chain has been disrupted. Lack of workforce also created many hindrances in the manufacturing activity.
- The Covid-19 pandemic resulted in economic turbulence, falling business confidence, and increased panic among the customer segments. The market is expected to recover soon.
- During the post-lockdown, manufacturing activities began in full capacity and supply chain also recovered. In addition, the demand from end use industries is expected to increase gradually.
- The report provides an extensive impact of the Covid-19 pandemic on the market to help market players, investors, and others to gain useful insights and devise strategies accordingly.
Get detailed COVID-19 Impact Analysis on the Vietnam Mobile Payment Market @ https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-for-customization/4780?reqfor=covid
The research offers extensive analysis of drivers, restraints, and opportunities of the global Vietnam Mobile Payment Market. These insights are helpful in determining driving forces, capitalize on them, and take necessary steps to achieve growth. In addition, market players, investors, and new entrants can tap on new opportunities, explore the market potential, and gain competitive edge.
The report offers a detailed segmentation of the global Vietnam Mobile Payment Market based on type, applications, end users and region. Detailed analysis of each segment and sub-segment is offered in the research with the help of tabular and graphical representation. This analysis is helpful in determining the largest revenue generating and fastest growing segments and determining strategies to achieve sustainable growth.
The research provides a comprehensive competitive scenario of each region in the global Vietnam Mobile Payment Market. These insights are helpful in devising strategies and tap on new opportunities in new markets. AMR also offers customization services for a particular region and segment on demand.
Key Benefits for Stakeholders
- This study comprises analytical depiction of the global Vietnam Mobile Payment Market size along with the current global Vietnam Mobile Payment Market trend and future estimations to depict imminent investment pockets.
- The overall Vietnam Mobile Payment Market analysis is determined to understand the profitable trends to gain a stronger foothold.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities with a detailed impact analysis.
- The Vietnam Mobile Payment Market forecast is quantitatively analyzed from 2020 to 2027 to benchmark the financial competency.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of the buyers and suppliers in the market.
Make Purchase Inquiry @ https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/purchase-enquiry/4780
Key market segments
- Proximity Payment
- Remote Payment
By Mode of Transactions
- Short Message Service
- Wireless Application Protocol
- Near-Field Communication
By End User
- Hospitality & Tourism
- Media & Entertainment
- Energy & Utilities
- IT & Telecommunication
By Type of Purchase
- Airtime Transfer & Top-Ups
- Money Transfers & Payments
- Merchandise & Coupons
- Travel & Ticketing
Allied Market Research (AMR) is a full-service market research and business-consulting wing of Allied Analytics LLP based in Portland, Oregon. Allied Market Research provides global enterprises as well as medium and small businesses with unmatched quality of Market Research Reports and Business Intelligence Solutions. AMR has a targeted view to provide business insights and consulting to assist its clients to make strategic business decisions and achieve sustainable growth in their respective market domain.
Pawan Kumar, the CEO of AMR, is leading the organization toward providing high-quality data and insights. We are in professional corporate relations with various companies and this helps us in digging out market data that helps us generate accurate research data tables and confirms utmost accuracy in our market forecasting. Every data presented in the reports published by us is extracted through primary interviews with top officials from leading companies of domain concerned. Our secondary data procurement methodology includes deep online and offline research and discussion with knowledgeable professionals and analysts in the industry.
5933 NE Win Sivers Drive
#205, Portland, OR 97220
USA/Canada (Toll Free):
+1-800-792-5285, +1-503-894-6022, +1-503-446-1141
Hong Kong: +852-301-84916
India (Pune): +91-20-66346060