Toronto, Canada: – Global “”Ready-to-Eat Market”” report provides information regarding market size, share, trends, growth, cost structure, global market competition landscape, market drivers, challenges and opportunity, capacity, revenue, and forecast 2026.
Get Free PDF Sample Copy of this Report to understand the structure of the complete report: (Including Full TOC, List of Tables & Figures, Chart) https://www.supplydemandmarketresearch.com/home/contact/1554188?ref=Sample-and-Brochure&toccode=SDMRFO1554188
Top Key players cited in the report: ADF Foods Ltd., ITC Ltd., Kohinoor Foods Ltd., Venky’s India Ltd., Aakriti Foods Pvt. Ltd. and Gits Food Products Pvt. Ltd.
Indian ready-to-eat market
Ready-to-eat or RTE food products are defined as that form of animal or plant derived food that can be offered to the customer after being washed, cooked, frozen and processed. RTE food items are already prepared and can be consumed only after heating. Such products are convenient for the consumers since it saves both time and energy.
The concept of RTE food was introduced in India in 1987 by a Pune based company named Tasty Bites Eatables. The products launched initially did not get much popularity among the contemporary Indian consumers.
In the recent years, RTE items have gained popularity due to busy lifestyles, increased tourism and changing food habits across India. Currently, the RTE items are considered to be the largest segment of the overall food industry comprising both conventional and non-conventional products. Over time, the Indian RTE products, especially the cereal, vegetable and meat based items have shown significant demand among the non-resident Indians.
Key growth factors
o The average income level of Indians have been increasing in the recent years. In addition to it, nowadays, both men and women work. As a result, the number of people earning in a given family is increasing. This has in turn raised the per capita spending capacity. These factors are increasing the average consumption of RTE products in India.
o As per the United Nations (UN) World Urbanization Prospects 2018 report, the rate of urbanization has increased to a considerable level since the 2009 census. The fast changing urban lifestyle and the new trend of living away from home for studying and employment purposes have eventually resulted to the growing demand of RTE food in India.
What’s covered in the report?
1. Overview of the global Ready-to-Eat market
2. Market drivers and challenges in the global Ready-to-Eat market
3. Market trends in the global Ready-to-Eat market
4. Historical, current and forecasted market size data for the global Ready-to-Eat market
5. Historical, current and forecasted market size data for the deployment segment which includes cloud, on-premises and hybrid
6. Historical, current and forecasted market size data for the component segment which includes integrated solutions, standalone solutions and services
7. Historical, current and forecasted market size data for the end user industry verticals segment which includes software and technology, media, BFSI, healthcare, and others
8. Historical, current and forecasted regional (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, Middle East and Africa) market size data for Ready-to-Eat market
9. Analysis of the global Ready-to-Eat market by value chain
10. Analysis of the competitive landscape and profiles of major competitors operating in the market
1. Understand the demand for Ready-to-Eat to determine the viability of the market
2. Determine the developed and emerging markets for Ready-to-Eat
3. Identify the challenge areas and address them
4. Develop strategies based on the drivers, trends and highlights for each of the segments
5. Evaluate the value chain to determine the workflow
6. Recognize the key competitors of this market and respond accordingly
7. Knowledge of the initiatives and growth strategies taken by the major companies and decide on the direction of further growth
We have a strong network of high powered and experienced global consultants who have about 10+ years of experience in the specific industry to deliver quality research and analysis. Having such an experienced network, our services not only cater to the client who wants the basic reference of market numbers and related high growth areas in the demand side, but also we provide detailed and granular information using which the client can definitely plan the strategies with respect to both supply and demand side.
302-20 Misssisauga, Valley, Missisauga,
L5A 3S1, Toronto, Canada
Phone Number: +1-276-477-5910