DBMR has published a market research report on the Psychedelic Drugs market considering the changes in the market dynamics owing to the COVID-19 pandemic. The report covers a detailed overview of the historic events and the latest developments that have shaped the market forecast till 2027. The report gives facts about market investment policies, regional trends with top manufacturers outlook. The report on the global Psychedelic Drugs industry is just the resource that players need to strengthen their overall growth and establish a strong position in their business. It is a compilation of detailed, accurate research studies that provide in-depth analysis on critical subjects of the global Psychedelic Drugs market such as consumption, revenue, sales, production, trends, opportunities, geographic expansion, competition, segmentation, growth drivers, and challenges. The report provides key statistics on the market status of the Psychedelic Drugs and is a valuable source of guidance and direction for companies and individuals interested in the industry by categories such as market segments, regions, and product type and distribution channels.
Download Exclusive Sample (350 Pages PDF) Report: To Know the Impact of COVID-19 on this Industry @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-psychedelic-drugs-market&AS
The major players covered in Psychedelic Drugs are:
- The Emmes Company, LLC
- F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd
- Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories Ltd
- Takeda Pharmaceutical Company Limited
Psychedelic drugs are also known as psychedelics are the class of hallucinogenic drugs including both classic hallucinogens as well as dissociative drugs that are used recreationally, to alter and enhance the sensory perception, elevate the mood swings, thought process, energy level promoting spiritual experiences. Psychedelic drugs have been used experimentally for psychological treatment and are able to control mind hence maintaining peace.
According to the statistic published in our World in Data 2017, the global burden of mental and substance use disorders were 122.76 million. Increase cases of mental disorders and accelerating demand of novel therapies are the drivers promoting the growth of this market.
- Increase in the prevalence of depression worldwide can act as a driver for the growth of this market
- Treatment for psychedelic drugs dependency can also boost the market growth
- Changing life style and requirement for enhanced and better life quality is propelling the market growth
- Increase special designation from the regulatory authority can drive the market growth
- Hefty and stringent regulation imposed by the government to commercialize psychedelic drugs are hindering the market growth
- High preference of non-therapeutics therapies over pharmacological therapies can also hinder the market growth
- Poor efficacy and safety profile of existing intervention also restricts the growth of the market
Psychedelic Drugs Market Segmentation:
- Major Depressive Disorder
- Resistant depression
- Panic disorder
- Post-traumatic stress disorder
- Opiate Addiction
- Lysergic Acid Diethylamide (LSD)
- 3,4-MethylEnedioxyMethamphetamine (Ecstasy)
- Gamma Hydroxybutyric Acid (GHB)
By Route of Administration
Psychedelic Drugs Market Country Level Analysis
- North America (United States, Canada and Mexico)
- Europe (Germany, UK, France, Italy, Russia and Turkey etc.)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, Korea, India, Australia, Indonesia, Thailand, Philippines, Malaysia and Vietnam)
- South America (Brazil etc.)
- Middle East and Africa (Egypt and GCC Countries)
To receive extensive list of important regions, ask for TOC here @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-psychedelic-drugs-market&AS
Table Of Content
Research Coverage: This is the first part of the research that covers market segmentation outlines, years studied, analysis targets, major global Innovation Management Platforms manufacturers, and product range.
Key Market Features: The report here puts the spotlight on market output, revenue, usage, and potential. It also brings market trends, drivers, restraints and macroscopic indicators to light.
Profiles of companies: This section includes a broad examination of key players in the global Psychedelic Drugs market based on various factors such as the latest advances, market share and gross margins. This provides an analysis of SWOT, too.
Key Strategic Developments: All the regions evaluated in the study are examined here based on key factors such as volume, sales, market share, import, and export.
Regional demand: Each domestic market discussed here is evaluated based on the global market’s share of sales and output.
Product market penetration: It comprises of the study of costs, sales and industry overview by product type.
Competitive Landscape and Psychedelic Drugs Market Share Analysis
Few of the major competitors currently working in the global psychedelic drugs market are COMPASS, The Emmes Company, LLC, Klarisana, AstraZeneca, F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd, Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories Ltd, Takeda Pharmaceutical Company Limited, Pfizer Inc, Mylan N.V. , Merck & Co., Inc, Alkermes, ALLERGAN, H. Lundbeck A/S among others.
Key Developments in the Market:
- In October 2018, COMPASS received Breakthrough Therapy designation from the FDA for psilocybin therapy for the treatment of resistant depression. With Breakthrough Therapy designation, company can obtain all fast track designation features and FDA commitment and guidance ensuring efficient drug development programme
- In August 2018, COMPASS received new drug application approval from the FDA for the psilocybin therapy for the treatment of resistant depression. If the trial is successful, it will change the treatment landscape of patients suffering from resistant depression
Influence Highlights Of The Psychedelic Drugs Market Report:
- A comprehensive evaluation of all opportunities and risks in the Psychedelic Drugs market.
- Psychedelic Drugs market current developments and significant occasions.
- A deep study of business techniques for the development of the market-driving players.
- Conclusive study about the improvement plot of the market for approaching years.
- Top to the bottom approach of market-express drivers, targets, and major littler scale markets.
- Favourable impressions inside imperative mechanical and publicize the latest examples striking the Global Psychedelic Drugs market.
- Impact of COVID-19 as well as how the market is functioning post-COVID-19.
- Representation of regional analysis along with country level data.
- An estimation of the entire market along with data to showcase how exactly the Psychedelic Drugsmarket is changing.
Enquire Here for, Report Enquiry, Discount and Customization: https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=global-psychedelic-drugs-market&AS
Also, report purchase provides access to: Report in PDF format for all License types, Report in Excel + PDF format for Team and Corporate Licenses, Free analyst support for 6 months, Free report update with the Single User License, Enterprise User and factbook, 15% free customization equal to 60 analyst hours
About Data Bridge Market Research Private Ltd:
Data Bridge Market Research Pvt Ltd is a multinational management consulting firm with offices in India and Canada. As an innovative and neoteric market analysis and advisory company with unmatched durability level and advanced approaches. We are committed to uncover the best consumer prospects and to foster useful knowledge for your company to succeed in the market.
Data Bridge Market Research is a result of sheer wisdom and practice that was conceived and built-in Pune in the year 2015. The company came into existence from the healthcare department with far fewer employees intending to cover the whole market while providing the best class analysis. Later, the company widened its departments, as well as expands their reach by opening a new office in Gurugram location in the year 2018, where a team of highly qualified personnel joins hands for the growth of the company. “Even in the tough times of COVID-19 where the Virus slowed down everything around the world, the dedicated Team of Data Bridge Market Research worked round the clock to provide quality and support to our client base, which also tells about the excellence in our sleeve.”
Data Bridge Market Research has over 500 analysts working in different industries. We have catered more than 40% of the fortune 500 companies globally and have a network of more than 5000+ clientele around the globe.
Data Bridge Market Research
US: +1 888 387 2818
UK: +44 208 089 1725
Hong Kong: +852 8192 7475