PSG’s rush on Manchester City mocked on social media (35 tweets)

Last night Paris Saint Germain played their qualification for the Champions League final. After a 2-1 defeat in the first leg, the Parisians had to win by two goals to reach the final round of the 2021 edition. Unfortunately not everything went as planned, Neymar and his teammates suffered another setback with Manchester City’s quick start, a second goal in the second half, then knocked out with a red card for Angel Di Maria before the last half hour. A bitter failure for PSG who thought they would pull off the feat on Manchester City turf. As you can imagine, this onslaught on social media has generated a lot of reactions. The Parisian supporters were angry while the others mocked the Parisians. Here are the best reactions to PSG’s loss to Manchester City in 35 tweets.

1)

2017: i gombran ba
2018: i gombran ba
2019: i gombran ba
2020: I gombran ba
2021: I still gombran # MCIPSG pic.twitter.com/cwsgZaIutt

May 4, 2021

2)

#MCIPSG
Raise Barca and then Bayern to be kicked out by a Paris born man: pic.twitter.com/AP4TBuAdX8

May 4, 2021

3)

Mbappe wanting to take the field after watching icardi #MCIPSG pic.twitter.com/FMGIuoQnzf

May 4, 2021

4)

Nasser looking for Di Maria and Neymar: #MCIPSG pic.twitter.com/8h2PUrxOw2

May 4, 2021

5)

-Hello who?
-It’s Elijah
-Elie Baup?
-Not eliminated #MCIPSG pic.twitter.com/XkHuF5mt39

May 4, 2021

6)

Parisian supporters tonight #MCIPSG pic.twitter.com/hperceJ1aH

May 4, 2021

7)

For your information, Angel Di Maria won’t be banned from the final for the simple reason that PSG won’t play it. #MCIPSG

May 4, 2021

8th)

Who will win the Champions League this year? #MCIPSG
pic.twitter.com/SpgOnnjTzJ

May 4, 2021

9)

Find him, I swear it’s up to him #MCIPSG pic.twitter.com/gBxjIJLYu5

May 4, 2021

10)

Neymar: “I’ll die on the pitch”

Death in question: #MCIPSG pic.twitter.com/dFb1N5I50l

May 4, 2021

11)

Mahrez when he returns to Sarcelles # MCIPSG pic.twitter.com/MvL0jmSziB

May 4, 2021

12)

They are not happy called #MCIPSG pic.twitter.com/Nw63g91nnp

May 4, 2021

13)

PSG in Mahrez on the two confrontations #MCIPSG pic.twitter.com/aYEWDy7AG4

May 4, 2021

14)

“100% of the teams that defeated Bayern Munich then won the Champions League”
Go tonight: #MCIPSG pic.twitter.com/hvthJKhRbe

May 4, 2021

fifteen)

Kimpembe when Gabriel tried to get the ball back to Jesus #MCIPSG pic.twitter.com/WQqDYlIzpo

May 4, 2021

16)

Neymar: “I’ll die on the pitch”

Neymar in the field:
#MCIPSG pic.twitter.com/b5IqecXjRt

May 4, 2021

17)

1% chance, 99% liver. #MCIPSG pic.twitter.com/fSVJb1Ezwx

May 4, 2021

18)

Mahrez tonight: #MCIPSG pic.twitter.com/19CI7zPbXe

May 4, 2021

19)

Neymar: “I’ll be a local warrior” #MCIPSG
Expectation reality pic.twitter.com/DRynMBsMzA

May 4, 2021

20)

Mahrez’s favorite drink: #MCIPSG pic.twitter.com/SQX9C9sE6T

May 4, 2021

21)

“It’s always weird to train on a Tuesday night …” #MCIPSG pic.twitter.com/MTtUuxxPG7

May 4, 2021

22)

Neymar and Icardi in the 1st half #MCIPSG pic.twitter.com/203SF7T9dW

May 4, 2021

23)

Ptdrr they bought you 222M while I was free in the town next door #MCIPSG #Mahrez #Neymar pic.twitter.com/jP6icQBVpV

May 4, 2021

24)

Mahrez at the end of the double confrontation against PSG #MCIPSG pic.twitter.com/0cBAvor1NA

May 4, 2021

25)

PSG’s last shot on goal against City:

28th minute (first leg)

May 4, 2021

26)

Mahrez he hit the PSG with a date in the stomach on the outward journey and on the return ud83dude2dud83dude2d

May 4, 2021

27)

RMC Sport have already started editing their 40 minute video about PSG’s defeat with drone footage, epic music and the title “PSG .. the story of failure ..”.

May 4, 2021

28)

– Have you missed the LOC cmb many times?
PSG: pic.twitter.com/zdlrnoj5i0

May 4, 2021

29)

In the earpiece I get a whisper that Neymar has scored more against PSG + in his career than with PSG in the last phase of LDC

May 5, 2021

30)

Paris was eliminated from the LdC by Demba Ba, Coman & Mahrez

Who will be the next IDF guy to crucify PsG? ud83dude2d

May 4, 2021

31)

And that makes Zum not a qualified, qualified carnival
PSG returns by bus
Without playing the final
ud83dudd7aud83cudffbud83dudd7aud83cudffbud83dudd7aud83cudffb pic.twitter.com/HtypkLvaVp

May 4, 2021

32)

Florenzi when De Bruyne or Foden overflow #MCIPSG pic.twitter.com/8uriJmzzKN

May 4, 2021

33)

Mbappé plays a better game than Icardi.

May 4, 2021

34)

It’s okay, Di Maria just slipped, the hail got too drunk, didn’t the team

May 4, 2021

35)

The icardi match is to be shown in all of McDonald’s multi-talented rosters

May 4, 2021

Related Articles

Back to top button