Market Insights Reports delivers key insights on the Blockchain in Manufacturing market in its latest report titled, “Programmable Robots Market- Growth, Trends, COVID-19 Impact, and Forecasts (2021 – 2026)” provides an in-depth analysis of key players strategies, market growth, product demand, growth factors, technological innovations, regional outlook and global dynamics which includes drivers, challenges, and opportunities dominant in the industry. This Market study provides comprehensive data that enhances the understanding, scope, and application of this report.
The programmable robots market is expected to register a CAGR of 9.66% during the forecast period.
(Exclusive Offer: Flat 30% discount on this report)
Get a Free Sample PDF Copy of the report before the purchase: https://www.marketinsightsreports.com/reports/02082593076/programmable-robots-market-growth-trends-covid-19-impact-and-forecasts-2021-2026/inquiry?mode=133
Top Leading Companies of Global Programmable Robots Market are iRobot Corporation, The LEGO Group, Modular Robotics Incorporated, RoboBuilder Co. Ltd, Innovation First International Inc., SoftBank Robotics Europe SAS, Honda Motor Co. Ltd, Wowwee Group Limited (Optimal Group Inc.), Fischertechnik GmbH, SuperDroid Robots Inc. and others.
Industry News and updates:
– Jan 2020 – Lego announced the launch of its new Spike Prime robotics kit, which was designed to introduce middle school-aged students to robotics, engineering, and coding. These kits are an upgrade and more goal-oriented, as compared to the earlier introduced Mindstorms kits.
Key Market Trends
Increasing Adoption of Robots for Educational Purposes
– The growing popularity of activity-based learning is expected to augment market growth in this vertical. The revolution of programmable robotics has considerably changed the nature of education at all levels, starting from kindergarten schools to graduate universities, which have been integrating robotics driven courses in their curriculums.
– Many vendors are undertaking intensive R&D activities to better understand the need for robotics in the education sector. Fischertechnik introduced a learning environment to understand Industry 4.0 applications in vocational schools and training, along with understanding research, teaching, and development at universities, in companies, and in IT departments.
– New products are also expected to augment market growth. Leveraging AI, a new programmable robot named Luka the Owl is anticipated to be introduced in 2020, which can read from a database of 50,000 books to young children.
Investigator Observers Strong Growth in Specific Regions:
– North America (United States, Canada, Mexico)
-Europe (Germany, UK, France, Italy, Spain, Russia)
-Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, South Korea, Australia, India)
-South America (Brazil, Argentina, Columbia)
-The Middle East and Africa (UAE, Egypt, South Africa)
Explore Full Report with Detailed TOC Here:
This Blockchain in Manufacturing Market report addresses:
– The Market size from 2016-2021
– Expected market growth until 2026
– Forecast of how market drivers, restraints, and future opportunities will affect
– Segment and regions that will drive or lead the market growth and why
– Comprehensive mapping of the competitive landscape
– In-depth analysis of key sustainability strategies adopted by market place
The research includes historic data from 2015 to 2021 and forecasts until 2026 which makes the report an invaluable resource for industry executives, marketing, sales, and product managers, consultants, analysts, and stakeholders looking for key industry data in readily accessible documents with clearly presented tables and graphs.
Reasons to Purchase this report:
– The market estimate (ME) sheet in Excel format
– 3 months of analyst support
Purchase Full Report:
MarketInsightsReports provides syndicated market research on industry verticals including Healthcare, Information, and Communication Technology (ICT), Technology and Media, Chemicals, Materials, Energy, Heavy Industry, etc. MarketInsightsReports provides global and regional market intelligence coverage, a 360-degree market view which includes statistical forecasts, competitive landscape, detailed segmentation, key trends, and strategic recommendations.