They made the game Shredders, which is also very hard to play. It was made by a small indie team. You can start to feel the pure love for the sport right when the game starts. Play as two snowboarders who run a YouTube channel called Shreddagedon. You have to help them get into the most prestigious snowboarding event.
5 Tips to Know Before Getting Started in Shredders
Here’s the quick rundown of the tips to carve mountains in Shredders.
1. You can enjoy the open-mountain snowboarding from SSX 3 with the trick and score-focused games from the Amped series. Shredder is a great mix of the two. Shredders, on the other hand, does a great job of teaching players how to use its unique, but very powerful, the control scheme in no time. Make sure to check out these crazy pro tips if you want to become the next snowboarding pro in Shredders!
2. People are carving and speed checking at the same time in shredders, cutting through fresh powder. As long as new players know how to move down the mountain in a simple way, carving and speed checks are what make them experts in Shredders. Shredders have a very deep movement system that allows them to make tighter turns around objects, hazards, or when setting up for a big jump. People who want to become better boarders can learn this skill in the game, but it doesn’t teach them until much later in the game.
3. Shredders think of tricks in a simple way, but they’re hard to learn when you’re just starting out. A good thing to remember as players’ skills are put to the test is making more spins when they trick off big kickers. It’s easy to do basic 180s and 360s, but it’s a whole different animal to do the 1080s and 1440s.
4. Style when you land: Shredders make it hard to land a grab trick. None of the cool tricks in Shredders would be worth anything if the plane didn’t land properly. It’s easy to think that an arcade-style snowboarding game like Shredders just makes it easy for people to land. That may be true in some cases, but it’s a good idea to know how to land with style and perfection.
5. People who want to skate can do jibs or grinds in this game, as well as crazy moves in the air. Another snowboard term for grinding is “jibbing.” It means guiding the snowboard onto a rail or box in order to do these tricks. Shredders have a lot of places to jib, but it takes a lot of skill to set yourself up for these tricks.
For more such updates, stay connected with us!!