The Market Insights Reports has added a new statistical data to its repository titled as, Global Printed Circuit Board Inspection Equipment Market. It provides the industry overview with market growth analysis with a historical & futuristic perspective for the following parameters; cost, revenue, demands, and supply data (as applicable). Furthermore, the report also sheds light on recent developments and technological platforms, in addition to distinctive tools, and methodologies that will help to propel the performance of industries.
The Global Printed Circuit Board (PCB) Inspection Equipment Market is expected to register a CAGR of 16% during the forecast period (2021 – 2026).
(Avail a Flat 25% discount on this report)
Click the link to get a Free Sample Copy of the Report:
Top Key Players in the Global Printed Circuit Board Inspection Equipment Market are Deere & Company, Komatsu Ltd., Barko Hydraulics LLC., Caterpillar Inc., Doosa Infracore North America LLC., Kesla Oyj, Ponsse Oyj, Mahindra Group, AGCO Corporation, Concern Tractor Plants, Volvo CE, Bell Equipment Limited, Hitachi Construction Machinery Co. Ltd., Volvo CE, and others.
Industry News and Update:
– October 2019 – Inspectis AB will be presenting its full range of video microscope inspection and accessories, including 4K range inspection products for PCB electronics, at product ronica, Germany.
– May 2019 – Vision Engineering launched LVC400, the first fully automated 3-axis video measurement system It is ideal for automated measurement and PCB inspection.
– December 2018 – Dorigo Systems has integrated Zenith 3D AOI system into its high speed printed circuit board (PCB) assembly lines providing true 3D optical inspection. The Zenith series provides superior results by measuring every aspect of the component and solder joint according to IPC-A-610 standards
Key Market Trends:
X-Ray Inspection to Gain Majority Share
– In PCB inspection, X-ray is massively used in the process of PCB assembly in order to test the quality of PCBs, which is one of the most important steps for quality-oriented PCB manufacturers.
– ViTrox provides advanced 3D X-Ray Inspection (V810i Series) which is designed to specially cater to different sizes of PCB assembly. It enables examination at micron level with maximum throughput.
– Viscom offers a 3D AXI system that is distinguished by fast handling and 3D image quality of upto 3 PCBs. It is is ideal for use in production lines that require high throughput despite extensive inspection of hidden solder joints.
– In October 2019, VJ Electronix, Inc., a pioneer in rework technologies and global provider of advanced X-ray inspection and component counting systems released the XQuik III, the latest in high-speed X-ray component counting.
– North America leads the market when it comes to market share. In May 2019, Bittele Electronics launched a new PCB assembly facility in Canada in an effort to assist their American clients. The new assembly line features 3D X-Ray Inspection.
Full Browse the report description and TOC:
Highlights of TOC:
Market Overview: It starts with product overview and scope of the Global Printed Circuit Board Inspection Equipment market and later gives consumption and production growth rate comparisons by application and product respectively. It also includes a glimpse of the regional study and Printed Circuit Board Inspection Equipment market size analysis for the review period 2015-2026.
Company Profiles: Each company profiled in the report is assessed for its market growth keeping in view vital factors such as price, Printed Circuit Board Inspection Equipment market gross margin, revenue, production, markets served, main business, product specifications, applications, and introduction, areas served, and production sites.
Manufacturing Cost Analysis: It includes industrial chain analysis, manufacturing process analysis, the proportion of manufacturing cost structure, and the analysis of key raw materials.
Market Dynamics: Readers are provided with a comprehensive analysis of Printed Circuit Board Inspection Equipment market challenges, influence factors, drivers, opportunities, and trends.
Market Forecast: Here, the Printed Circuit Board Inspection Equipment report provides consumption forecast by application, price, revenue, and production forecast by product, consumption forecast by region, production forecast by region, and production and revenue forecast.
Frequently Asked Questions about Printed Circuit Board Inspection Equipment market:
– What are the recent developments and government policies?
– Why might we forecast a downturn in a particular economy next year?
– Why do we say the currency is set to appreciate?
– What countries and sectors offer the highest potential?
– Where are the greatest dangers?
Reasons to Purchase this report:
– The market estimate (ME) sheet in Excel format
– 3 months of analyst support
Note: All the reports that we list have been tracking the impact of COVID-19 the market. Both upstream and downstream of the entire supply chain has been accounted for while doing this. Also, where possible, we will provide an additional COVID-19 update supplement/report to the report in Q3, please check for with the sales team.
We Also Offer Customization on report based on specific client Requirement:
– Country Level analysis for any 5 countries of your choice.
– Competitive analysis of any 5 key market players.
– 40 analyst hours to cover any other data point
MarketInsightsReports provides syndicated market research on industry verticals including Healthcare, Information and Communication Technology (ICT), Technology and Media, Chemicals, Materials, Energy, Heavy Industry, etc. MarketInsightsReports provides Global and regional market intelligence coverage, a 360-degree market view which includes statistical forecasts, competitive landscape, detailed segmentation, key trends, and strategic recommendations.
Irfan Tamboli (Head of Sales) – Market Insights Reports
Phone: + 1704 266 3234 | +91-750-707-8687