Global Platelet Rich Plasma Market is expected to rise from its initial estimated value of USD 182.10 million in 2018 to an estimated value of USD 519.83 million by 2026, registering a CAGR of 14.01% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. This rise in market value can be attributed to the increasing usage of platelet rich plasma therapy in therapeutic areas.
Get Sample Report + All Related Graphs & Charts @
Global Platelet Rich Plasma Market by Type (Pure p Platelet-Rich Plasma, leukocyte-rich platelet-rich plasma, pure platelet-rich fibrin, leukocyte-rich platelet-rich fibrin), Origin (Allogeneic prp, Autologous prp, Homologous prp), Application (Orthopedics, Dermatology, Dental, Cardiac muscle injury, Nerve injury, others), End-user (Hospitals & Clinics, Research Institutions), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends & Forecast to 2026
Global platelet rich plasma market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of platelet rich plasma market for global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors: Global Platelet Rich Plasma Market
Few of the major competitors currently working in the Platelet Rich Plasma market are T-Biotechnology (Turkey), Arthrex, Inc (U.S.)., Terumo BCT, Inc. (U.S.) , EmCyte Corporation (U.S.), DePuySynthes (U.S.), Zimmer Biomet Holdings, Inc (U.S.), Stryker (U.S.) , Glofinn OY (Finland), Dr. PRP America (U.S.), AdiStem, Ltd. (Australia), Arteriocyte Medical Systems, Inc. (U.S.), CellMedix Holdings, LLC (U.S.), Exatech, Inc (U.S.) . Cesca Therapeutics, Inc. (US), Nuo Therapeutics, Inc.(US), Regen Lab SA (Switzerland),. Cytomedix Inc. (US), China Biologic Products Inc. (CHINA), CSL Ltd.( Australia) , Biotest AG(Germany) , Among Others.
Market Definition: Global Platelet Rich Plasma Market
Platelet rich plasma is used in surgical procedures to repair augment tissue and enhance repairing of soft tissue. Platelet rich plasma therapy relieves pain by promoting long lasting healing of musculoskeletal conditions and it is used for treatment of arthritis, tendonitis, ligament sprain and tear.
- High Demand for I plasma therapy in therapeutic areas is working as a market driver.
- Recently new emerging technologies made it possible to care injuries and this is working as a driver for the market.
- There is high increase in sports surgeries which is working as a market driver.
- Weak reimbursement policies in Wound Care Devices is working as a market restraint.
- High volatilization in price of platelet rich plasma therapy is working as a market restraint.
Grab Your Report at an Impressive 30% Discount! Please click Here@ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=global-platelet-rich-plasma-market&pm
Segmentation: Global Platelet Rich Plasma Market
- By Type
- Pure Platelet-rich Plasma
- Leukocyte-rich Platelet-rich Plasma
- Pure Platelet-rich Fibrin
- Leukocyte-rich Platelet-rich Fibrin
- By Origin
- Allogeneic PRP
- Autologous PRP
- Homologous PRP
- By Application
- Cardiac Muscle Injury
- Nerve Injury
- By End-user
- Hospitals & Clinics
- Research Institutions
- By Geography
- North America
- South America
- Middle East & Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In March 2019, American Academy of Dermatology had published a Report that demonstrate potential of platelet-rich plasma therapy for hair loss. By this research market is become wider as it will target Tens of millions of people only in the U.S.
- In November 2018, Second School of Clinical Medicine presented a study on Combining Hyaluronic acid with Platelet-Rich Plasma Injections for Primary Knee Osteoarthritis. Study shows that platelet-rich plasma in combination with hyaluronic acid therapy gives better pain relief and improvement of functional status than platelet-rich plasma therapy alone in primary knee osteoarthritis.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global platelet rich plasma market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)
Note: If you have any special requirements, please let us know and we will offer you the report as you want.
About Data Bridge Market Research:
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research
US: +1 888 387 2818
UK: +44 208 089 1725
Hong Kong: +852 8192 7475