Increasing adoption of paper and pulp in the packaging and printing industry due to preference of light-weight materials and increasing demand in various end-use industries, especially from the pharmaceutical and printing industries, are key factors contributing to a high CAGR of the PPI market during the forecast period.
According to the current analysis of Reports and Data, the global Paper and Pulp Market was valued at USD 518.83 Billion in 2019 and is expected to reach USD 679.72 Billion by the year 2027, at a CAGR of 3.45%.
Market Size – USD 518.83 Billion in 2019, Market Growth – CAGR of 3.45%, Market Trends – increasing demand from packaging and printing widening the scope for Paper and Pulp Market.
The raw materials for pulp & paper include cellulosic fibers and other plant materials. Some synthetic materials may be used to impart special qualities to the finished product. Paper is made from wood fibers, but rags, flax, cotton linters, and bagasse (sugar cane residues) are also used in some papers. Used paper is also recycled, and after purifying and sometimes deinking, it is often blended with virgin fibers and reformed again into the paper. Products such as cellulose acetate, rayon, cellulose esters that are made from cellulose will be used for packaging films, explosives. Paper and pulp market on the based on type can be classified into: paper manufacturing, paper chemical manufacturing, paper and pulp machinery manufacturing. The paper manufacturing segment is the most dominated segment in this industry, but the segment of paper chemical manufacturing can be segmented into three more parts: process chemicals, functional chemicals, and coatings. The paper chemical manufacturing market is growing at a robust pace especially in the pharmaceutical industries and medical laboratories. The process chemicals can be sub-segmented and classified into categories such as: Retention chemicals, fixing agents, and water treatment chemicals. In recent years, several economic driving forces have also emerged. Many companies are investigating effluent closure or at least minimum-impact possibilities because they offer several economic benefits. For the most part, mills working toward minimum impact or bleach plant filtrate closure have not attempted to take advantage of this approach in the marketplace. Several mills in Scandinavia have placed TEF (totally effluent-free) or MIM (minimum impact mill) products on the market, seeking premiums, but have not achieved any significant success. But effluent closure or minimum impact could become a fairly significant marketing tool for the paper and pulp industry in the twenty-first century
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/124
Major Companies Operating in the industry and profiled in the report are:
- International Paper (US),
- Georgia pacific crop.,
- Weyerhaeuser Corporation,
- Stora Enso,
- Kimberly-Clark Corp.,
- Svenska Cellulosa Aktiebolaget (SCA),
- Oji Paper,
- Nippon Unipac Holding,
- Procter & Gamble
Request a discount on the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/discount-enquiry-form/124
Paper and Pulp Market segmentation by Types:
- Paper Manufacturing
- Paper Chemical Manufacturing
- Paper and Pulp machinery manufacturing
Paper and Pulp Market segmentation by Application:
- Commercial Printing
- Packaging Printing
- Publication Printing
Regional Analysis Covers:
- North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico)
- Europe (U.K., Italy, Germany, France, Rest of EU)
- Asia Pacific (India, Japan, China, South Korea, Australia, Rest of APAC)
- Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of MEA)
To know more about the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/paper-and-pulp-market
Further key findings from the report suggest:
- Paper and pulp market has a rising demand for pulp and paper from various applications, such as paper manufacturing, printing, construction. Desirable properties exhibited by pulp and paper include processability, toughness, and stiffness.
- Paper pulp is a lignocellulosic fibrous material manufactured by mechanically or chemically separating cellulose fibers from wood, fiber crops, or waste paper. The wood fiber sources required for pulping are 21% logs and chips, 45% sawmill residue, and 34% recycled paper.
- Millions of kilotons of recovered paper are imported each year globally for use in the production of paper and packaging products vital to the world’s economy.
- Chemical pulping technology held the largest market share of 72.5% in 2018 and is expected to maintain the trend with a significant CAGR in the coming years. This positive growth is fuelled by the fact that paper made from chemical pulp process has better strength and brightness properties.
Request a customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/124
Thank you for reading our report. For additional information on customization of the report, connect with us and we will make sure you get a report tailored to meet your needs.
We are a boutique market intelligence and strategic consulting firm dedicated to make an meaningful impact on businesses across the globe. Our stellar estimation and forecasting models have earned recognition across majority of the business forum across the globe. Our services are arrayed over diverse sectors and industries looking to expand in alternative regions and products.
Head of Business Development
Reports And Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
Read More Related Reports :