HomeHealthOn the occasion of one year of imprisonment, Fábrica Braço de Prata...

On the occasion of one year of imprisonment, Fábrica Braço de Prata will give an online concert

On the occasion of one year of imprisonment, Fábrica Braço de Prata will give an online concert

It will take place this Friday, March 12th, and the space is asking for donations to attend the performance.

On Friday, March 12th, exactly one year has passed since Fábrica Braço de Prata received his last concert. It was the week when most companies and sectors closed doors and people – at least those who could – went home to work.

A year later, normalcy has not yet returned, but Fábrica Braço de Prata intends to mark the date with an online concert. Who will play is the jazz pianist Victor Zamora, who will be accompanied by the bassist Nelson Cascais, the drummer Joel Silva and the saxophonist Ricardo Toscano.

The performance starts at 9:30 p.m. and the space requires a minimum donation of € 5 for anyone who wants to see the show. You can follow it all and donate through the Fábrica Braço de Prata official website.

“So that artists can continue to create and for us, Fábrica Braço de Prata, to continue to open the doors to their art. 75 percent of the amount donated will go to the artists and the remaining 25 percent will be used to pay professionals who work behind the scenes to make all of this possible, ”writes Fábrica Braço de Prata in a statement.

RELATED ARTICLES

Most Popular

Recent Comments