Toronto, Canada: – The report titled Global “”North America Robo-advisory Market”” report gives a proper understanding of worldwide industry. Furthermore it also cover-up forecast and analysis for North America Robo-advisory market on the global and regional level. The report analyses North America Robo-advisory market on basis of its attractiveness and investment feasibility. It also presents proper description of every section and emerging industry trends. This will allow the readers to target North America Robo-advisory market product specifications, current competitive players in North America Robo-advisory market and the market revenue with profitability. Global Industry Analyze North America Robo-advisory Market by its type, competitive players, regions and applications of North America Robo-advisory market, forecast up to 2026.
Get Free PDF Sample Copy of this Report to understand the structure of the complete report: (Including Full TOC, List of Tables & Figures, Chart) https://www.supplydemandmarketresearch.com/home/contact/1554081?ref=Sample-and-Brochure&toccode=SDMRTE1554081
Top Key players cited in the report: Betterment LLC, Wealthfront, Nutmeg, Personal Capital, The Vanguard Group, FutureAdvisor
North America Robo-advisory Market
The robo-advisory market of North America is expected to lead among other regions and makes a continuous effort to innovate cost-effective automated financial advisory services. The North American robo-advisory market is anticipated to grow at an overall compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 50.19% and will be worth of USD 34.05 Bn by 2023.
The robo-advisory market in North America is anticipated to be majorly driven by the U.S. throughout the forecast period. This region has most of the initial automated advisory traction, especially the U.S. The service offerings provided by them are almost similar, but there are significant differences within areas like cost, investment types, tax optimization, type of accounts, etc. in this extensively crowded marketplace.
Geographically, the global robo-advisory market has been segmented into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, the Middle East and Africa and Latin America. Among the different regions, North America remained the dominant region regarding revenue generation in 2017 and is expected to continue its trend in the coming years.
By type, North America robo-advisory market is classified as pure robo-advisors and hybrid robo-advisors. Hybrid robo-advisors dominate the market with a promising growth during the forecast period.
By type of client assets, North America robo-advisory services are used for the mass affluent, high-net-worth individuals, pension funds, insurance companies, and sovereign wealth funds. The mass affluent segment is generating the highest revenue for this segment.
Key growth factors
The robo-advisory market is predicted to witness a high growth rate owing to the surge in affordability and accessibility with low financial assistance fee and rising internet penetration following advancement of technology. Increasing competition with new entrants and diversified services is one of the primary factors that is expected to augment the demand of robo-advisors at a high rate in the coming years.
What’s covered in the report?
1. Overview of the global KEYWORD market
2. Market drivers and challenges in the global KEYWORD market
3. Market trends in the global KEYWORD market
4. Historical, current and forecasted market size data for the global KEYWORD market
5. Historical, current and forecasted market size data for the deployment segment which includes cloud, on-premises and hybrid
6. Historical, current and forecasted market size data for the component segment which includes integrated solutions, standalone solutions and services
7. Historical, current and forecasted market size data for the end user industry verticals segment which includes software and technology, media, BFSI, healthcare, and others
8. Historical, current and forecasted regional (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, Middle East and Africa) market size data for KEYWORD market
9. Analysis of the global KEYWORD market by value chain
10. Analysis of the competitive landscape and profiles of major competitors operating in the market
1. Understand the demand for KEYWORD to determine the viability of the market
2. Determine the developed and emerging markets for KEYWORD
3. Identify the challenge areas and address them
4. Develop strategies based on the drivers, trends and highlights for each of the segments
5. Evaluate the value chain to determine the workflow
6. Recognize the key competitors of this market and respond accordingly
7. Knowledge of the initiatives and growth strategies taken by the major companies and decide on the direction of further growth
We have a strong network of high powered and experienced global consultants who have about 10+ years of experience in the specific industry to deliver quality research and analysis. Having such an experienced network, our services not only cater to the client who wants the basic reference of market numbers and related high growth areas in the demand side, but also we provide detailed and granular information using which the client can definitely plan the strategies with respect to both supply and demand side.
302-20 Misssisauga, Valley, Missisauga,
L5A 3S1, Toronto, Canada
Phone Number: +1-276-477-5910