Toronto, Canada: – The report titled Global “”North America Nutritional Supplement Market”” report gives a proper understanding of worldwide industry. Furthermore it also cover-up forecast and analysis for North America Nutritional Supplement market on the global and regional level. The report analyses North America Nutritional Supplement market on basis of its attractiveness and investment feasibility. It also presents proper description of every section and emerging industry trends. This will allow the readers to target North America Nutritional Supplement market product specifications, current competitive players in North America Nutritional Supplement market and the market revenue with profitability. Global Industry Analyze North America Nutritional Supplement Market by its type, competitive players, regions and applications of North America Nutritional Supplement market, forecast up to 2026.
Get Free PDF Sample Copy of this Report to understand the structure of the complete report: (Including Full TOC, List of Tables & Figures, Chart) https://www.supplydemandmarketresearch.com/home/contact/1554123?ref=Sample-and-Brochure&toccode=SDMRFO1554123
Top Key players cited in the report: Amway Corporation, Abbott Nutritionals, Pfizer Inc., Herbalife International and GlaxoSmithKline.
North America Nutritional Supplement Market
The nutritional supplement market was valued at USD 40.17 Bn in 2017 and would experience a CAGR of 7.5% over the forecasted period. It is the second largest market in global nutritional supplements market after Asia-Pacific.
The upsurge in nutrition sales is due to hectic lifestyle, stress level of the consumers and rise in lifestyle diseases such as diabetes and obesity among the working professionals and geriatric population.
By type of ingredients, the market is segmented Vitamins, Proteins, Amino acids, Enzymes and Botanicals supplements. Vitamin supplements has the highest share in North America in 2018.
By end-user, the market is segmented into Infants and Adults.
By countries, the market is divided into U.S.A., Canada and Others (Rest of North America).
Key growth factors
Rising awareness towards nutritional supplements among working professionals in the U.S. for maintaining the balanced nutrition in the human body is expected to promote the consumption of dietary supplements over the coming years. Easy access to nutritional supplements to consumers through retail outlets and company-operated stores by Amway and Herbalife in the U.S.A. is also expected to be a key growth driver.
What’s covered in the report?
1. Overview of the global KEYWORD market
2. Market drivers and challenges in the global KEYWORD market
3. Market trends in the global KEYWORD market
4. Historical, current and forecasted market size data for the global KEYWORD market
5. Historical, current and forecasted market size data for the deployment segment which includes cloud, on-premises and hybrid
6. Historical, current and forecasted market size data for the component segment which includes integrated solutions, standalone solutions and services
7. Historical, current and forecasted market size data for the end user industry verticals segment which includes software and technology, media, BFSI, healthcare, and others
8. Historical, current and forecasted regional (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, Middle East and Africa) market size data for KEYWORD market
9. Analysis of the global KEYWORD market by value chain
10. Analysis of the competitive landscape and profiles of major competitors operating in the market
1. Understand the demand for KEYWORD to determine the viability of the market
2. Determine the developed and emerging markets for KEYWORD
3. Identify the challenge areas and address them
4. Develop strategies based on the drivers, trends and highlights for each of the segments
5. Evaluate the value chain to determine the workflow
6. Recognize the key competitors of this market and respond accordingly
7. Knowledge of the initiatives and growth strategies taken by the major companies and decide on the direction of further growth
We have a strong network of high powered and experienced global consultants who have about 10+ years of experience in the specific industry to deliver quality research and analysis. Having such an experienced network, our services not only cater to the client who wants the basic reference of market numbers and related high growth areas in the demand side, but also we provide detailed and granular information using which the client can definitely plan the strategies with respect to both supply and demand side.
302-20 Misssisauga, Valley, Missisauga,
L5A 3S1, Toronto, Canada
Phone Number: +1-276-477-5910