Toronto, Canada: – The report titled Global “”North America Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS) Market”” report gives a proper understanding of worldwide industry. Furthermore it also cover-up forecast and analysis for North America Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS) market on the global and regional level. The report analyses North America Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS) market on basis of its attractiveness and investment feasibility. It also presents proper description of every section and emerging industry trends. This will allow the readers to target North America Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS) market product specifications, current competitive players in North America Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS) market and the market revenue with profitability. Global Industry Analyze North America Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS) Market by its type, competitive players, regions and applications of North America Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS) market, forecast up to 2026.
Get Free PDF Sample Copy of this Report to understand the structure of the complete report: (Including Full TOC, List of Tables & Figures, Chart) https://www.supplydemandmarketresearch.com/home/contact/1554104?ref=Sample-and-Brochure&toccode=SDMRAU1554104
Top Key players cited in the report: Continental AG, Autoliv Inc., Delphi Technologies, Denso Corporation, Bosch, Mobileye and others.
North America advanced driver assistance systems (ADAS) market
ADAS are systems that support, complement or substitute the driver of a vehicle. These systems help drivers to avoid collisions and accidents. It is a set of systems used in vehicles to provide an intelligent and comfortable driving experience. They use radar and cameras to assist the drivers by providing real-time information about the surroundings. ADAS is leading the way for autonomous vehicles. These systems are the foundation of next-generation automotive electronic safety systems and autonomous cars. A vehicle’s ADAS can detect objects and alert the driver of hazardous conditions or impending danger. The North America ADAS market is expected to reach USD 9.20 Bn by 2023 with a CAGR of 17.7% during 2018-2025.
The market is divided into three primary segments based on vehicle, sensor and component.
Based on vehicle, the market is segmented into passenger and commercial vehicles.
Based on sensors, the market is divided into image, radar, lidar and other sensors (ultrasonic,
infrared and laser sensors).
Based on components, the market is classified into adaptive cruise control (ACC), parking assistance (PA), lane departure warning (LDW), tire pressure monitoring (TPM), blind spot detection (BSD), autonomous emergency braking (AEB) and others (adaptive front lighting, drowsiness monitor, forward collision warning, head-up display and driver monitoring systems).
On the basis of countries, the market is segmented into the U.S. and Canada.
Key growth factors
The increasing government initiatives for mandating driver assistance system in order to lower road accidents is expected to proliferate market growth. Higher adoption of these systems in small cars is anticipated to further boost the market demand. Rising levels of technological innovation as well as growing initiatives towards vehicle automation and self-drive cars have raised the demand for driver safety and assistance systems over the past decade. The adoption of ADAS applications such as ACC, BSD, LDW and night vision are leading to reduction in the number of accidents. The ADAS market in North America is expected to grow with a rise in demand for automobiles, especially in the U.S. Major manufacturers exist in this region and combined with the available sophisticated technologies they fuel the ADAS market. Car sales across the U.S. have significantly increased implying a positive prospect of growth in the automotive industry. This industry in Canada is closely linked to that of the U.S., due to the North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA) and the Automotive Products Trade Agreement (APTA). Therefore, the market in this region is also growing.
What’s covered in the report?
1. Overview of the global KEYWORD market
2. Market drivers and challenges in the global KEYWORD market
3. Market trends in the global KEYWORD market
4. Historical, current and forecasted market size data for the global KEYWORD market
5. Historical, current and forecasted market size data for the deployment segment which includes cloud, on-premises and hybrid
6. Historical, current and forecasted market size data for the component segment which includes integrated solutions, standalone solutions and services
7. Historical, current and forecasted market size data for the end user industry verticals segment which includes software and technology, media, BFSI, healthcare, and others
8. Historical, current and forecasted regional (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, Middle East and Africa) market size data for KEYWORD market
9. Analysis of the global KEYWORD market by value chain
10. Analysis of the competitive landscape and profiles of major competitors operating in the market
1. Understand the demand for KEYWORD to determine the viability of the market
2. Determine the developed and emerging markets for KEYWORD
3. Identify the challenge areas and address them
4. Develop strategies based on the drivers, trends and highlights for each of the segments
5. Evaluate the value chain to determine the workflow
6. Recognize the key competitors of this market and respond accordingly
7. Knowledge of the initiatives and growth strategies taken by the major companies and decide on the direction of further growth
We have a strong network of high powered and experienced global consultants who have about 10+ years of experience in the specific industry to deliver quality research and analysis. Having such an experienced network, our services not only cater to the client who wants the basic reference of market numbers and related high growth areas in the demand side, but also we provide detailed and granular information using which the client can definitely plan the strategies with respect to both supply and demand side.
302-20 Misssisauga, Valley, Missisauga,
L5A 3S1, Toronto, Canada
Phone Number: +1-276-477-5910