Toronto, Canada: – Global “”Multiplex Biomarker Imaging Market”” report provides information regarding market size, share, trends, growth, cost structure, global market competition landscape, market drivers, challenges and opportunity, capacity, revenue, and forecast 2026.
Get Free PDF Sample Copy of this Report to understand the structure of the complete report: (Including Full TOC, List of Tables & Figures, Chart) https://www.supplydemandmarketresearch.com/home/contact/1554192?ref=Sample-and-Brochure&toccode=SDMRHE1554192
Top Key players cited in the report: Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc., Perkin Elmer, Inc., Abcam Plc., Bio-Rad Laboratories Inc., US Biomax, Inc. , Merck KGaA
The multiplex biomarker imaging market will grow because of its ability to detect the presence of, severity, and exact location of chronic diseases and tumors, along with other applications. According to SDMR, the global multiplex biomarker imaging market is projected to expand at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 12.0% during the 2018–2023 period, generating a revenue of USD 523.59 Mn by 2023.
The global multiplex biomarker imaging market can be segmented based on:
o Techniques – immunohistochemistry (IHC), fluorescence in situ hybridization (FISH), immunofluorescence (IF), tissue microarray (TMA), and toponome imaging system (TIS)
o Components – instruments, reagents and kits, and software
o Applications – oncology studies, drug safety, genetic characterization, and others (neurodegeneration and protein research)
o End users – research institutes, translational labs, and pharma and biopharma companies
Technique segment insights:
IHC held the largest market share (around 47%) in this segment in 2017. It is widely used in research laboratories and clinical diagnostics, owing to the advantages it offers, vis-à-vis traditional methods of enzyme staining, including specific antigen-antibody reactions. Higher incidence of chronic diseases, especially cancer, is fuelling the need for targeted treatments, thereby contributing to the growth of TMA. The market for TMA is projected to expand at a CAGR of 14.3% during the 2018–2023 period.
Component segment insights:
The instruments section held the largest market share (67%) in 2017, followed by reagents and kits. However, software is predicted to record the fastest expansion (CAGR of 15.0%) during the forecast period (2018–2023), with more automated software packages being made available to researchers. These software modules assist in the research of various diseases and improve the workflow of quantitative analysis.
Application segment insights:
Multiplex biomarker imaging products are used mostly in oncology studies. This will be followed by drug safety applications, which is expected to expand at a CAGR of 14.1% during 2018–2023.
End user segment insights:
Currently, multiplex biomarker imaging products can only be used for research purposes. Pharma and biopharma companies dominated the market’s end user segment in 2017 with a share of 39%. Meanwhile, translational laboratories are projected to grow at a significant rate during the forecast period.
The global multiplex biomarker imaging market can be segmented based on regions into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, and the Middle East and Africa.
North America dominated the global multiplex biomarker imaging market with a share of 50% in 2017, followed by Europe with a 28% share. Asia-Pacific is expected to expand at the highest CAGR (16.0%) during 2018–2023. Across North America and Europe, companies that have software and service agreements for several years are directly selling imaging products to biopharmaceutical companies, laboratories, and academic institutions.
o Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc.
o Perkin Elmer, Inc.
o Abcam Plc.
o Bio-Rad Laboratories Inc.
o US Biomax, Inc.
o Merck KGaA
o Ventana Medical Systems, Inc.
o MicroConstants, Inc.
o Leica Biosystems Nussloch GmbH
o ToposNomos Ltd.
o Illumina, Inc.
What’s covered in the report?
1. Overview of the global Multiplex Biomarker Imaging market
2. Market drivers and challenges in the global Multiplex Biomarker Imaging market
3. Market trends in the global Multiplex Biomarker Imaging market
4. Historical, current and forecasted market size data for the global Multiplex Biomarker Imaging market
5. Historical, current and forecasted market size data for the deployment segment which includes cloud, on-premises and hybrid
6. Historical, current and forecasted market size data for the component segment which includes integrated solutions, standalone solutions and services
7. Historical, current and forecasted market size data for the end user industry verticals segment which includes software and technology, media, BFSI, healthcare, and others
8. Historical, current and forecasted regional (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, Middle East and Africa) market size data for Multiplex Biomarker Imaging market
9. Analysis of the global Multiplex Biomarker Imaging market by value chain
10. Analysis of the competitive landscape and profiles of major competitors operating in the market
1. Understand the demand for Multiplex Biomarker Imaging to determine the viability of the market
2. Determine the developed and emerging markets for Multiplex Biomarker Imaging
3. Identify the challenge areas and address them
4. Develop strategies based on the drivers, trends and highlights for each of the segments
5. Evaluate the value chain to determine the workflow
6. Recognize the key competitors of this market and respond accordingly
7. Knowledge of the initiatives and growth strategies taken by the major companies and decide on the direction of further growth
We have a strong network of high powered and experienced global consultants who have about 10+ years of experience in the specific industry to deliver quality research and analysis. Having such an experienced network, our services not only cater to the client who wants the basic reference of market numbers and related high growth areas in the demand side, but also we provide detailed and granular information using which the client can definitely plan the strategies with respect to both supply and demand side.
302-20 Misssisauga, Valley, Missisauga,
L5A 3S1, Toronto, Canada
Phone Number: +1-276-477-5910