Latest Published Report by Allied market research Titled,”Mobile Payment Market by Payment Type (Proximity and Remote), Transaction Mode [Mobile Web Payments, Near-Field Communication, Short Message Service (SMS)/Direct Carrier Billing, and Others], End User (Personal and Business), Purchase Type (Airtime Transfer & Top-ups, Money Transfers & Bill Payments, Merchandise & Coupons, Travel & Ticketing and Others), Application (Media & Entertainment, Energy & Utilities, Healthcare, Retail, Hospitality & Transportation and Others): Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2020–2027”.
It provides detailed analysis with presentable graphs, charts and tables. The report offers an extensive mobile payment market analysis focusing on key growth drivers, key market players, stakeholders, and forecast of revenue based on past data. This helps the existing as well as potential market players in framing long term profitable strategies.
Major Key players profiled in the report include:
American express company, Apple Inc., Google, LLC, JPMorgan Chase & Co, Mastercard, One97 Communications Limited, PayPal Holdings, Inc., PayU, Samsung and Visa Inc
Download Free Sample PDF including COVID19 Impact Analysis(Graphs, Charts and Tables) @ https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-sample/1778
In the report, the mobile payment market is divided into various segments, which makes the analysis efficient and easily understandable. The report offers an in-depth insight for each segment in the mobile payment industry. Segregating the large problem into smaller parts makes it easy to solve even the complex problems. Similarly, to analyze the mobile payment market effectively and efficiently. The related graphs and data tables have made the analysis much impactful and easily understandable. The interested parties can surely rip the benefits of the report on the mobile payment market.
Key Market Segments Include:
By Payment type
By Transaction Mode
- Mobile Web Payments
- Near-Field Communication
- Short Message Service (SMS)/Direct Carrier Billing
By End User
By Purchase Type
- Airtime Transfer & Top-ups
- Money Transfers & Bill Payments
- Merchandise & Coupons
- Travel & Ticketing
- Media & Entertainment
- Energy & Utilities
- Hospitality & Transportation
The Interested Potential Key Market Players Can Enquire for the Report Purchase at: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/purchase-enquiry/1778
The latest news related to industry developments in terms of market expansions, acquisitions, growth -strategies, joint ventures, collaborations, product launches, market expansions etc. are included in the report for the better understanding of the stakeholders in framing strategic decisions to gain long term profitability and market share.
The mobile payment market is evaluated based on its regional penetration, explaining the performance of the industry in each geographic regions covering provinces such as North America (United States, Canada and Mexico), Europe (Germany, France, UK, Russia and Italy), Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, Korea, India and Southeast Asia), South America (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia), Middle East and Africa (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, Nigeria and South Africa).
COVID-19 Scenario Analysis
- To subdue the spread of COVID–19, respective governments have shutdown day-to-day business operations by implementing a full-scale lockdown. Labour shortages and delays in project completion are a few factors hindering the global mobile payment industry, resulting in a decline in production.
- The global mobile payment market forecast has been significantly impacted by the outbreak. New projects throughout the world have stalled, which have significant demand for mobile payment market.
- The global factories have struggled to manufacture and assemble new devices as workers have stayed in their homes while the already available devices in various warehouses cannot be transported due to current rules & regulations, which disrupted the global supply chains.
- The impact of COVID-19 on mobile payment market is temporary as just the production and supply chain is stalled. Once the situation improves, production, supply chains, and demand for these products are gradually going to increase. This is expected to provide opportunities for companies operating in the market to think about ways of increasing production, research about technologies, and improve current products.
Get Customization of the Report: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-for-customization/1778
Key Benefits of the Report:
- The report provides a qualitative and quantitative analysis of the current mobile payment market trends, forecasts, and market size from 2020 to 2027 to determine the prevailing opportunities.
- Porter’s Five Forces analysis highlights the potency of buyers and suppliers to enable stakeholders to make strategic business decisions and determine the level of competition in the industry.
- Top impacting factors & major investment pockets are highlighted in the research.
- The major countries in each region are analyzed and their revenue contribution is mentioned.
- The market report also provides an understanding of the current position of the market players active in the market.
Chapters of the Report are mentioned Below:
CHAPTER 1: INTRODUCTION
1.2.KEY MARKET SEGMENTS
1.4.3.Analyst tools and models
CHAPTER 2: EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
CHAPTER 3: MARKET LANDSCAPE
3.1.MARKET DEFINITION AND SCOPE
3.2.1.Top investment pockets
3.2.2.Top winning strategies
3.3.PORTER’S FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS
3.3.1.Bargaining power of suppliers
3.3.2.Threat of new entrants
3.3.3.Threat of substitutes
3.3.5.Bargaining power among buyers
3.4.MARKET SHARE ANALYSIS/TOP PLAYER POSITIONING 2019
3.6.COVID-19 IMPACT ANALYSIS ON MOBILE PAYMENT MARKET
3.6.1.Impact on Mobile Payment market size industry
3.6.2.Change in end user trends, preferences, and budget impact due to COVID-19
3.6.3.Framework for solving market challenges faced by payment providers
3.6.4.Economic impact on payment mechants
3.6.5.Key player strategies to tackle negative impact in the industry
CHAPTER 4: MOBILE PAYMENT MARKET BY PAYMENT TYPE
4.2.1.Key market trends, growth factors and opportunities
4.2.2.Market size and forecast, by region
4.2.3.Market share analysis, by country
4.3.1.Key market trends, growth factors and opportunities
4.3.2.Market size and forecast, by region
4.3.3.Market share analysis, by country
Schedule a Call with Our Analysts for Free Consultation: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/connect-to-analyst/1778
Allied Market Research (AMR) is a full-service market research and business consulting wing of Allied Analytics LLP based in Portland, Oregon. Allied Market Research provides global enterprises as well as medium and small businesses with unmatched quality of “Market Research Reports” and “Business Intelligence Solutions.” AMR has a targeted view to provide business insights and consulting to assist its clients to make strategic business decisions and achieve sustainable growth in their respective market domain.
We are in professional corporate relations with various companies and this helps us in digging out market data that helps us generate accurate research data tables and confirms utmost accuracy in our market forecasting. Each and every data presented in the reports published by us is extracted through primary interviews with top officials from leading companies of domain concerned. Our secondary data procurement methodology includes deep online and offline research and discussion with knowledgeable professionals and analysts in the industry.
5933 NE Win Sivers Drive
#205, Portland, OR 97220
USA/Canada (Toll Free):
+1-800-792-5285, +1-503-894-6022, +1-503-446-1141
Hong Kong: +852-301-84916
India (Pune): +91-20-66346060