Reports and Data has added a new market research report titled Global Methyl Acrylate Market Forecast to 2027 to its ever-expanding database. The report spanning over 100 pages is a detailed overview of the market equipped with latest information about product types, application spectrum, revenue share, market growth, revenue growth, market share, market size, and top companies. Insightful data has been collected through extensive primary and secondary research and further validated by industry experts and professionals to offer key insights into statistical data of the market. The statistical data has been organized into tables, charts, diagrams, and other pictorial representations. The report also provides insights into the
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/2630
Top companies operating in the market
Mitsubishi Chemical Holdings, Solventis, Dow Chemical Company, NIPPON SHOKUBAI, Arkema S.A, LG Chem Ltd., BASF SE, DuPont de Nemours, Inc., Shandong Kaitai Petrochemical Co Ltd., and Jiangsu Jurong Chemical Co Ltd.
The report aims to provide a complete analysis of the global Methyl Acrylate market with important details about the key market players such as their financial standing, global position, revenue contribution, production and manufacturing capacity, business expansion plans, mergers and acquisitions, and overall company profiles. It also studies M&A activities, joint ventures, partnerships and collaborations, licensing agreements and product launches and brand promotions. It also offers SWOT analysis and Porter’s Five Forces analysis for each player.
The report also aims to benefit the user by providing constructive data to gain insight into the market growth, size, share and lucrative investment approaches. It covers study of crucial aspects such as factors influencing the growth and restraint of the market, buyers and vendors, production and consumption, and value chain analysis. It further provides detailed overview of the key segments of the Methyl Acrylate market and revenue share and growth rate of each segment.
Request a discount on the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/discount-enquiry-form/2630
End-Use Outlook (Revenue: USD Million; Volume: Kilo Tons; 2016-2027)
- Direct Solvent
- Chemical Intermediate
- Chemical Reagents
Sales Channel Outlook (Revenue: USD Million; Volume: Kilo Tons; 2016-2027)
- Online Retailing
- Offline Retailing
Applications Outlook (Revenue: USD Million; Volume: Kilo Tons; 2016-2027)
- Paints & Coatings
- Rubber & Adhesive
- Chemical & Pharmaceuticals
- Textile & Leather Industries
Regional Outlook of Methyl Acrylate Market:
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
To know more about the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/methyl-acrylate-market
Further key findings from the report suggest
- Methyl acrylate is a synthetic chemical compound to be used in the direct solvent and are widely used in the direct chemical formulations. Specialty coating, paper coating, surface coating, paint, varnishes, lacquers, finishing resin, plastic film formulation are some of its end-use applications. The direct solvent is forecasted to reach a market share of 34.5% by 2027 growing with a rate of 5.6% during the period 2019 – 2027.
- Chemical reagent segment is measured to grow at a CAGR of 4.5% in the forecast period. Methyl Acrylate is used as a chemical reagent in various chemical formulations such as the synthesis of many pharmaceutical intermediates.
- Growing penetration of the online retailing businesses for chemicals and materials, especially in the emerging nations in Asia Pacific, is helping the market grow by broadening the outreach in the areas where the offline vendors are unavailable. Also, due to non-involvement of the distributors in the supply chain model, the profit margin is way more than that of the offline retailing. The online retailing segment is expected to gain a market share of 34.1% by 2027.
- Europe would reach a market share of 20.5% by 2027 and would grow at a CAGR of 4.9% in the forecast period. Netherland and Germany have some of the valuable players in this region.
Request a customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/2630
Thank you for reading our report. For additional information on customization of the report, connect with us and we will make sure you get a report tailored to meet your needs.
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Products, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Explore our related report from different Publications: