The last few years have seen methacrylate butadiene styrene market thriving with a rise in the demand for PVC. Methacrylate butadiene styrene is a ter-copolymer significantly used as an impact modifier in PVC (polyvinyl chloride) resins to impart transparency, impact resistivity, and to improve the overall mechanical properties of PVC.
The global PVC production showed a steady increase with over 60 million tons in 2018, and PVC producers have been reported to amplify production capacity over time. Increasing demand of PVC from the building & construction sector and higher penetration rates in medical applications, packaging, electrical & electronics and automotive has also pushed the methacrylate butadiene styrene market on an upward growth trajectory. As a result, methacrylate butadiene styrene market is projected to grow at a CAGR of ~4% during the forecast period (2019-2029).
To remain ‘ahead’ of your competitors, request for a sample- https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=1178
Key Takeaways of Methacrylate Butadiene Styrene Market:
- Balanced demand from developed markets, will reflect a sluggish growth as a result of moderate investments in industries associated with PVC consumption
- To fulfill the demand for enhanced and compatible impact modifiers for bio based polymers will decrease the consumption of methacrylate butadiene styrene. For instance, companies like Arkema and Dow have invested in a new range of impact modifiers to meet the demand for impact modifiers compatible with biopolymers.
- Presence of potential substitutes like chlorinated polyethylene (CPE), acrylonitrile butadiene styrene (ABS), methyl methacrylate acrylonitrile butadiene styrene (MABS), acrylic impact modifiers, and others are set to hamper the methacrylate butadiene styrene market doing the forecast period.
- Despite preference for existing alternatives, transparency and impact resistance properties of methacrylate butadiene styrene will aid and balance out the demand worldwide.
- Packaging and consumer electronics related components such as blow molded containers, extruded films and pipes as well as calendered sheets will remain new target application areas for MBS suppliers.
- Declining production of butadiene due to shale gas effect is set to influence the methacrylate butadiene styrene market.
“With no signs of PVC consumption in building & construction slowing down, the demand for methacrylate butadiene styrene market will create remunerative opportunities over the forecast period says the Fact.MR analyst.”
Get Access To Research Methodology Prepared By Experts- https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RM&rep_id=1178
Technological Advancements and Product Launches to Remain Top Strategy of Prominent Stakeholders
The methacrylate butadiene styrene market is well matured. However, it has plenty of room for improvement, with the introduction of bio-based polymers. Key players in the market including Kaneka Corporation, Dow, Arkema, LG Chem. Ltd, INEOS Styrolution Group GmbH, Mitsubishi Chemical Corporation, Shandong Novista Chemicals Co., Ltd, are focusing on innovative production launches and investing in R&D activities to adapt to the ongoing changes in the market in order to increase their foothold in the global methacrylate butadiene styrene market. New, emerging Markets of PVC such as medical tubing, will create new avenues of growth for players and would generate remunerative opportunities during the forecast period.
More Valuable Insights on Methacrylate Butadiene Styrene Market:
Fact.MR, in its new offering, presents an unbiased analysis of the methacrylate butadiene styrene market, presenting historical demand data (2014-2018) and forecast statistics for the period of 2019-2029. The study divulges essential insights on the methacrylate butadiene styrene market based on End-Use (building & construction, packaging, consumer electronics, automotive, and others (medical, gym & fitness &, etc.) across six major regions.
Speak To Research Analyst For Detailed Insights- https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=AE&rep_id=1178
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. We have offices in US and Dublin, whereas our global headquarter is in Dubai. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583
Unit No: AU-01-H Gold Tower (AU),
Plot No: JLT-PH1-I3A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers,
Dubai, United Arab Emirates