The medical device adhesives market is expected to reach US$ 11,759.07 million in 2027 from US$ 6,642.85 million in 2019. The market is estimated to grow with a CAGR of 7.5% from 2020-2027.
Driving factors include increasing usage of medical device adhesives and technological advancements in medical device adhesives. However, complications associated with these solutions are likely to hamper the growth of the market to a certain extent.
(**Note: The sample of this report is updated with COVID-19 impact analysis**)
To Know How COVID-19 Pandemic Will Impact Global Medical Device Adhesive Market | Get a Sample Copy of Report, Click Here:
Top Leading companies like
- Dymax Corporation
- Henkel AG & COMPANY, KGAA
- Epoxy Technology, Inc.
- Master Bond
- H.B. Fuller Company
- Adhesives Research
- INCURE INC.
- Permabond LLC
- Dr. Hönle AG
Medical Device Adhesives Market – by Resin Type
- Light Curing
Medical Device Adhesives Market – by Device Type
- Wearable Medical Devices
- Wristband and Activity Monitors
- Smart Clothing
- Needles and Syringes
- Tube Sets
Report Introduction, Overview, and In-depth industry analysis
- 150+ Pages Research Report
- Includes List of table & figures
- Regional Analysis with Graphical Representation of Size, Share & Trends
- Provide Chapter-wise guidance on Request
- Facts and Factors research methodology
- Report Includes Top Market Players with their Business Strategy, Sales Volume, and Revenue Analysis
The medical practitioners are progressively adopting different types of medical consumables such as catheters needles and others, which, in turn, are projecting the demand for medical adhesives and sealants. For instance, organ transplant is one of the surgical producers that involve large incisions on the human body. Post-surgical wounds are sealed with the help of surgical sutures and staples; the wound needs to be healed fast to avoid post-operation complications, such as wound infection and bleeding. The adhesives and sealants can help in preventing such complications.
The report is a combination of qualitative and quantitative analysis of the Medical Device Adhesive industry. The global market majorly considers five major regions, namely, North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), Middle East and Africa (MEA) and South & Central America (SACM). The report also focuses on the exhaustive PEST analysis and extensive market dynamics during the forecast period.
Reason to Buy
- Save and reduce time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the growth, size, leading players and segments in the global Medical Device Adhesive market.
- Highlights key business priorities in order to guide the companies to reform their business strategies and establish themselves in the wide geography.
- The key findings and recommendations highlight crucial progressive industry trends in the Medical Device Adhesive market, thereby allowing players to develop effective long term strategies in order to garner their market revenue.
- Develop/modify business expansion plans by using substantial growth offering developed and emerging markets.
- Scrutinize in-depth global market trends and outlook coupled with the factors driving the market, as well as those restraining the growth at a certain extent.
- Enhance the decision-making process by understanding the strategies that underpin commercial interest with respect to products, segmentation and industry verticals.
Purchase a copy of the report @
The Insight Partners is a one stop industry research provider of actionable intelligence. We help our clients in getting solutions to their research requirements through our syndicated and consulting research services. We are a specialist in Technology, Healthcare, Manufacturing, Automotive and Defense.