Toronto, Canada: – The report titled Global “”Latin America Edge Computing Market”” report gives a proper understanding of worldwide industry. Furthermore it also cover-up forecast and analysis for Latin America Edge Computing market on the global and regional level. The report analyses Latin America Edge Computing market on basis of its attractiveness and investment feasibility. It also presents proper description of every section and emerging industry trends. This will allow the readers to target Latin America Edge Computing market product specifications, current competitive players in Latin America Edge Computing market and the market revenue with profitability. Global Industry Analyze Latin America Edge Computing Market by its type, competitive players, regions and applications of Latin America Edge Computing market, forecast up to 2026.
Get Free PDF Sample Copy of this Report to understand the structure of the complete report: (Including Full TOC, List of Tables & Figures, Chart) https://www.supplydemandmarketresearch.com/home/contact/1554117?ref=Sample-and-Brochure&toccode=SDMRTE1554117
Top Key players cited in the report: Cisco Systems, Inc, Microsoft Corporation, IBM, Google, and SAP.
Latin America Edge Computing Market
The Latin America edge computing market is expected to reach USD 0.44 Bn by 2023. It is expected to grow at a CAGR of 31.1%. Edge computing brings data processing nearer to IoT sensors to decrease latency and improve efficiency. The internet of things is driven by huge volumes of data generated from activities in our day-to-day lives. Collecting, sending, and processing massive quantities of data require companies to act intelligently, quickly, and make better business decisions. Edge computing is a network of data centres that store and process data locally before sending them to centres or cloud. It optimizes computing to avoid disruptions in sending and receiving data.
The Latin America edge computing market is further classified into applications and end users. Based on application, it is further sub-classified into smart cities, smart factories, connected healthcare, connected vehicles, smart grids, and other. Other applications include edge computing in gaming and e-commerce. Smart cities holds the largest market share. High urbanization pressure across this region would demand smart city strategies to plan and solve the problems faced by citizens, through digitisation. This is why organizations will adopt edge computing networks to improve customer efficiencies.
Based on end users industries edge computing networks are used in the manufacturing sector, energy and utility sector, IT and telecommunication, healthcare and life sciences, and consumer appliances. The IT and telecommunication sector is expected to grab the largest market share followed by the manufacturing sector. The region will also witness significant growth in LTE coverage and expansion in fibre-optics-based connecting the cell sites.
By regions, the market is divided into Brazil, Mexico, and the rest of LATAM. Countries like Brazil and Mexico, are expected to lead in edge computing deployments owing to their advancements toward connective devices.
Key growth factors
Latin America is trying to progress in IOT (internet of things). Approximately 60% of the developers in this region are planning to develop IOT technology.
Brazil’s manufacturing sector has embraced Industry 4.0. 48% of Organisation plan to invest in automation technologies, and data exchange manufacturing, in 2018. Organizations are expected to adopt edge computing network to support digital advancements.
What’s covered in the report?
1. Overview of the global KEYWORD market
2. Market drivers and challenges in the global KEYWORD market
3. Market trends in the global KEYWORD market
4. Historical, current and forecasted market size data for the global KEYWORD market
5. Historical, current and forecasted market size data for the deployment segment which includes cloud, on-premises and hybrid
6. Historical, current and forecasted market size data for the component segment which includes integrated solutions, standalone solutions and services
7. Historical, current and forecasted market size data for the end user industry verticals segment which includes software and technology, media, BFSI, healthcare, and others
8. Historical, current and forecasted regional (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, Middle East and Africa) market size data for KEYWORD market
9. Analysis of the global KEYWORD market by value chain
10. Analysis of the competitive landscape and profiles of major competitors operating in the market
1. Understand the demand for KEYWORD to determine the viability of the market
2. Determine the developed and emerging markets for KEYWORD
3. Identify the challenge areas and address them
4. Develop strategies based on the drivers, trends and highlights for each of the segments
5. Evaluate the value chain to determine the workflow
6. Recognize the key competitors of this market and respond accordingly
7. Knowledge of the initiatives and growth strategies taken by the major companies and decide on the direction of further growth
We have a strong network of high powered and experienced global consultants who have about 10+ years of experience in the specific industry to deliver quality research and analysis. Having such an experienced network, our services not only cater to the client who wants the basic reference of market numbers and related high growth areas in the demand side, but also we provide detailed and granular information using which the client can definitely plan the strategies with respect to both supply and demand side.
302-20 Misssisauga, Valley, Missisauga,
L5A 3S1, Toronto, Canada
Phone Number: +1-276-477-5910