Latest added IoT Sensor Market research study by MarketDigits offers detailed product outlook and elaborates market review till 2026. The market Study is segmented by key regions that is accelerating the marketization. At present, the market is sharping its presence and some of the key players in the study are TE Connectivity, Robert Bosch GmbH, OMRON Corporation, Sensata Technologies, Honeywell International, TDK Corporation. The study is a perfect mix of qualitative and quantitative Market data collected and validated majorly through primary data and secondary sources.
This report studies the IoT Sensor Market size, industry status and forecast, competition landscape and growth opportunity. This research report categorizes the IoT Sensor Market by companies, region, type and end-use industry.
Request for Sample Copy of This Report @ https://marketdigits.com/iot-sensor-market/sample/
Scroll down 100s of data Tables, charts and graphs spread through Pages and in-depth Table of Content on “IoT Sensor Market, By Type (Temperature sensors, Pressure sensors, Humidity sensors, Flow sensors, Accelerometers, Magnetometers, Gyroscopes, Inertial sensors), Technology (Wired, Wireless), End-Use & Geography – Global Forecast To 2026”. Early buyers will get 10% customization on study.
To Avail deep insights of IoT Sensor Market Size, competition landscape is provided i.e. Revenue Analysis (M $US) by Company (2018-2020), Segment Revenue Market Share (%) by Players (2018-2020) and further a qualitative analysis is made towards market concentration rate, product/service differences, new entrants and the technological trends in future.
Unlock new opportunities in IoT Sensor Market; the latest release from MarketDigits highlights the key market trends significant to the growth prospects, Let us know if any specific players or list of players needs to consider to gain better insights.
Purchase Full Report @ https://marketdigits.com/iot-sensor-market/buy/
The IoT sensor market size is estimated to grow from USD 11.0 Billion in 2020 to USD 90.8 Billion by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 35.2% during the forecast year from 2021 to 2027. The research covers the current and historic IoT sensor market size and its growth trend with company outline of Key players/manufacturers: ABB Ltd, Schneider Electric SE, TE Connectivity, Robert Bosch GmbH, OMRON Corporation, Sensata Technologies, Honeywell International Inc., TDK Corporation, STMicroelectronics NV, and Texas Instruments Inc. among others.
Objectives of Study:
- To describe and forecast the IoT sensors market, in terms of value, by sensor type, network technology, vertical, and geography
- To forecast the market size, in terms of value, for various segments by regions: North America, Europe, Asia Pacific (APAC), and Rest of the World (RoW)
- To forecast the IoT sensors market, in terms of volume
- To provide detailed information regarding the major factors influencing the growth of the IoT sensors market (drivers, restraints, opportunities, and industry-specific challenges)
- To analyze micromarkets with respect to individual growth trends, prospects, and contribution to the total market
- To analyze the opportunities in the market for various stakeholders by identifying the high-growth segments of the IoT sensors market
- To profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their market ranking and core competencies, along with detailing the competitive landscape for the market leaders
- To map the competitive intelligence based on the company profiles, key player strategies, and game-changing developments, such as product launches and developments, collaborations, and acquisitions
- Semiconductor companies
- Embedded system companies
- Consumer electronics manufacturers
- Sensor manufacturers
- Technology providers
- Original equipment manufacturers (OEMs)
- Universities and research organizations
- Internet identity management, privacy, and security companies
- Machine-to-machine (M2M), IoT, and telecommunication companies
- Government bodies
Automotive and Transportation Industry to Drive the Market Growth
- The automotive sector across the globe is steadily transitioning toward an autonomous era, owing to the recent business collaborations and joint ventures among automotive giants, cybersecurity providers, chip makers, and system integrators.
- This indicates the inevitable advent of highly (Level 4) and fully (Level 5) autonomous vehicles, at the earliest, by 2020. Vehicle connectivity is expected to become necessary for proper communication among vehicles for ‘decision-making’ proper assimilation and comprehension of visual, geographical, audio, and other data.
- As smart cities emerge, Car2Car connectivity and advanced fleet management are expected to emerge, thus, providing scope for IoT sensors. This has fuelled rapid innovation and adoption of intelligent sensor technology, therefore, driving the demand for IoT sensors.
- Companies, such as Mercedes-Benz, Volkswagen, Volvo, Toyota, and Google Inc. are increasingly investing in developing smart cars with rich features that deliver safer, convenient, and comfortable driving experiences. According to a NASDAQ, driverless cars are likely to dominate the market by 2030. Moreover, DHL SmarTrucking aims to build a fleet of 10,000 IoT- enabled trucks by 2028. This is expected to boost the adoption of the IoT sensors over the forecast period.
- IoT is also bringing a massive revolution in the automotive, transportation, and logistics industries. Access to preventative maintenance, connected mobility, and real-time data access are some major factors driving IoT adoption in the studied segment. The global IoT transportation and logistics spending almost increased by an exponential rate in 2019 compared to 2015.
- The IoT has enabled many transportation organizations to map the most efficient routes, maximize fuel usage, logistics companies track-and-trace their shipments, and parking start-ups to monitor their available spots in real-time. IoT devices are deployed in traffic congestion control systems in telematics systems within motor vehicles, reservation and booking systems used by transport operators, security and surveillance systems, and remote vehicle monitoring systems.
Major Classifications are as follows:
- Temperature sensors
- Pressure sensors
- Humidity sensors
- Flow sensors
- Inertial sensors
- Image sensors
- Touch sensors
- Proximity sensors
- Acoustic sensors
- Motion sensors
- Occupancy sensors
- CO2 sensors
- Wired Network
- Wireless Network
- Home Automation
- Smart City
- Wearable Electronics
- Aerospace and defense
- Logistic & supply chain
- Financial institutes
- Corporate offices
- Industrial automation
- Smart Agriculture
Table of Content:
Chapter 1 Industry Overview
Chapter 2 Industry Competition by Manufacturers
Chapter 3 Industry Production Market Share by Regions
Chapter 4 Industry Consumption by Regions
Chapter 5 Industry Production, Revenue, Price Trend by Type
Chapter 6 Industry Analysis by Applications
Chapter 7 Company Profiles and Key Figures in Industry Business
Chapter 8 Industry Manufacturing Cost Analysis
Chapter 9 Marketing Channel, Distributors and Customers
Chapter 10 Market Dynamics
Chapter 11 Industry Forecast
Chapter 12 Research Findings and Conclusion
Chapter 13 Methodology and Data Source
Any Questions? Inquire Here Before Buying @ https://marketdigits.com/iot-sensor-market/analyst/
MarketDigits is one of the leading business research and consulting companies that helps clients to tap new and emerging opportunities and revenue areas, thereby assisting them in operational and strategic decision-making. We at MarketDigits believe that market is a small place and an interface between the supplier and the consumer, thus our focus remains mainly on business research that includes the entire value chain and not only the markets.
We offer services that are most relevant and beneficial to the users, which help businesses to sustain in this competitive market. Our detailed and in-depth analysis of the markets catering to strategic, tactical, and operational data analysis & reporting needs of various industries utilize advanced technology so that our clients get better insights into the markets and identify lucrative opportunities and areas of incremental revenues.
Contact Us :
Phone : +91-9822485644
Email : email@example.com