Influenza Diagnostics Market 2021
This Newly added report provided by Straits Research Influenza Diagnostics market Presents an Analysis of Market Situation and Challenges. Experts have studied the historical data and compared it with the Current Market Situation- 2021. The Research Report covers all the necessary information and remarkable data required by new market entrants as well as the existing players to gain a deeper insight into the market.
Furthermore, the statistical surveying report focuses on the product specifications, cost, production capacity, marketing channel, list of the distributors, and a comprehensive analysis of the import and export of the product. Upstream raw materials, downstream demand analysis, as well as the list of consumers have been studied systematically, along with the supplier and cost of this industry. The product flow and distribution channel have also been presented in this research report.
Get a Sample copy of this report :
Influenza Diagnostics Market Segmentation
By Test Type
- Traditional Diagnostic Test
- Cell Culture
- Serological Assays
- Molecular Diagnostic Test
- Other INNAT
- Other Molecular Tests
By Influenza Type
- Influenza A
- Influenza B
- Point-of-Care Testing
- Diagnostic Centers
Years that have been considered for the study of this report are as follows:
- History Year: 2015-2019
- Base Year: 2019
- Estimated Year: 2020
- Forecast Year: 2021 to 2029
- North America (The US, Canada, and Mexico)
- Europe (Germany, France, the UK, and Rest of the World)
- Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, and Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Latin America (Brazil and Rest of Latin America.)
- Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, the UAE, South Africa, and Rest of Middle East & Africa)
Increasing Prevalence of Influenza
Influenza is a highly infectious respiratory ailment. The global influenza pandemics caused more than 5.00,000 deaths in the U.S. and nearly 50 million deaths globally. It poses a critical public health threat. More than 2,00,000 people have been hospitalized because of the influenza virus, according to the National Center of Health Survey 2016. According to the CDC, the U.S. flu affects about 5 % to 20 % of the population per year. Moreover, an estimated 200,000 people are hospitalized in the U.S. each year due to flu infection; of these, 36,000 die from complications of the flu. It affects mostly those with a weak immune system, i.e., the pediatric and geriatric population. There are around 3 to 5 million cases of serious influenza worldwide. According to the 2018 Survey of the National Influenza Centers (NICs), 69,007 people were infected with influenza viruses, of which 67,733 were infected with influenza A and 1,274 were diagnosed with influenza B.
The analysis objectives of the report are:
- To equitably share in-depth info regarding the crucial elements impacting the increase of industry (growth capacity, chances, drivers and industry specific challenge and risks).
- To know the Influenza Diagnostics Market by pinpointing its many sub segments.
- To profile the important players and analyze their growth plans.
- To endeavor the amount and value of the Influenza Diagnostics Market sub-markets, depending on key regions (various vital states).
- To analyze the Global Influenza Diagnostics Market concerning growth trends, prospects and also their participation in the entire sector.
- To examine and study the Global Influenza Diagnostics Market size (volume and value) form the company, essential regions/countries, products and applications, background information and also predictions.
- Primary worldwide Global Influenza Diagnostics Market manufacturing companies, to specify, clarify and analyze the product sales amount, value and market share, market rivalry landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans for the next coming years.
- To examine competitive progress such as expansions, arrangements, new product launches and acquisitions on the market.
Explore Full Report with Detailed TOC, Charts, Tables and Figures@
Would you like to discuss Influenza Diagnostics Market challenges with the experts at Straits Research
For more details, please contact us –
Address: 825 3rd Avenue, New York, NY, USA, 10022
Tel: +1 6464807505, +44 203 318 2846