Toronto, Canada: – The report titled Global “”India Robo-advisory Market”” report gives a proper understanding of worldwide industry. Furthermore it also cover-up forecast and analysis for India Robo-advisory market on the global and regional level. The report analyses India Robo-advisory market on basis of its attractiveness and investment feasibility. It also presents proper description of every section and emerging industry trends. This will allow the readers to target India Robo-advisory market product specifications, current competitive players in India Robo-advisory market and the market revenue with profitability. Global Industry Analyze India Robo-advisory Market by its type, competitive players, regions and applications of India Robo-advisory market, forecast up to 2026.
Get Free PDF Sample Copy of this Report to understand the structure of the complete report: (Including Full TOC, List of Tables & Figures, Chart) https://www.supplydemandmarketresearch.com/home/contact/1554078?ref=Sample-and-Brochure&toccode=SDMRTE1554078
Top Key players cited in the report: Goalwise, and FundExpert.
India Robo-advisory Market
The robo-advisory market in India is expected to cater to the demand and provide quality robo-advisory services needed by and beyond 2020. The Indian robo-advisory market is anticipated to show a double-digit growth rate during the forecasted period. Various wealth management firms and banks in India are planning to unveil robo-advisory services across the country by the end of 2020.
Revenue growth in India for the robo-advisory market is growing at a considerable rate. This trend has been driven primarily by the rapid rate at which technology is being adopted and also the increasing incidence of internet penetration.
By type, the market is segmented into hybrid and pure robo-advisors. Relatively lesser penetration of financial products in India compared to developed markets is anticipated to enhance the usage of robo-advisors based on algorithms. India is also expected to emerge as a promising market for robo-advisory services by the end of 2020.
By the types of client assets, the market is classified into the mass affluent, high-net-worth individuals, pension funds, insurance companies, and sovereign wealth funds. The mass affluent segment is crossing the market share of the high-net-worth individuals during the forecast period owing to its high growth rate.
Key growth factors
o Customized advice with advanced machine learning and artificial intelligence (AI) coupled with lower cost of computing and storage in India is also creating huge avenues for the various robo-advisors.
o Increasing competition with new entrants and diversified services also drive the market for robo-advisors in this region.
What’s covered in the report?
1. Overview of the global KEYWORD market
2. Market drivers and challenges in the global KEYWORD market
3. Market trends in the global KEYWORD market
4. Historical, current and forecasted market size data for the global KEYWORD market
5. Historical, current and forecasted market size data for the deployment segment which includes cloud, on-premises and hybrid
6. Historical, current and forecasted market size data for the component segment which includes integrated solutions, standalone solutions and services
7. Historical, current and forecasted market size data for the end user industry verticals segment which includes software and technology, media, BFSI, healthcare, and others
8. Historical, current and forecasted regional (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, Middle East and Africa) market size data for KEYWORD market
9. Analysis of the global KEYWORD market by value chain
10. Analysis of the competitive landscape and profiles of major competitors operating in the market
1. Understand the demand for KEYWORD to determine the viability of the market
2. Determine the developed and emerging markets for KEYWORD
3. Identify the challenge areas and address them
4. Develop strategies based on the drivers, trends and highlights for each of the segments
5. Evaluate the value chain to determine the workflow
6. Recognize the key competitors of this market and respond accordingly
7. Knowledge of the initiatives and growth strategies taken by the major companies and decide on the direction of further growth
We have a strong network of high powered and experienced global consultants who have about 10+ years of experience in the specific industry to deliver quality research and analysis. Having such an experienced network, our services not only cater to the client who wants the basic reference of market numbers and related high growth areas in the demand side, but also we provide detailed and granular information using which the client can definitely plan the strategies with respect to both supply and demand side.
302-20 Misssisauga, Valley, Missisauga,
L5A 3S1, Toronto, Canada
Phone Number: +1-276-477-5910