Increasing AI applications in healthcare generates demand for healthcare training data for AI applications, growing adoption of smart machines among end-users, is expected to boost the image tagging and annotation services market over the forecast period. Further, increasing digitalization, growing deployment of image tagging & annotation tools to accurately label vast volumes of AI training data also positively impact the growth of the image tagging and annotation services market.
Some of the Leading Key Players
- CapeStart Inc.
- clickworker GmbH
- Cogito Tech LLC
- Kili Technology
- Lionbridge Technologies, Inc.
- Lionbridge Technologies, Inc.
- Qualitas Global Services B.V.
- Webtunix AI.
Request a sample copy of this report @ Click here: –
The market study further involves diving deep by including the market size, integrated chain structure, provincial overview, a deep dive into the application and a list of the key players in the Image Tagging & Annotation Services market along with their implemented strategies. The study further sheds light on the market revenue generated w.r.t the segmented market structure, local and global investments within the forecast period.
COVID-19 Impact: Report covers Impact of Coronavirus COVID-19 The global impacts of the coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) are already starting to be felt, and will significantly affect the Image Tagging & Annotation Services market.
The study analyses Targeted customer and marketing strategies, intense company overviews, product capacity and market share, product specifications, production and supply chain values, sales & revenue figures, market size and share along with gross profit margins are all detailed in the Image Tagging & Annotation Services study. The report covers a chapter for a global distribution of the types and applications based on market share and revenue generated.
Image Tagging & Annotation Services Market Segmentation
By the product type
- Image Classification
- Object Recognition/Detection
- Boundary Recognition
By the end-users
- Retail & eCommerce
- Government & Security
- Information Technology
- Transportation & Logistics
- North America(The United States, Canada, and Mexico)
- Europe (Germany, France, UK, Russia, and Italy)
- Asia-Pacific(China, Japan, Korea, India, and Southeast Asia)
- South America(Brazil, Argentina, Colombia, etc.)
- The Middle East and Africa(Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, Nigeria, and South Africa)
Inquire Before Buying This Research Report: –
- In March 2020, Adaptive Vision Sp. z o.o. acquired Zillin.io, a dataset annotation platform to enhance its deep learning image processing offering
- In April 2019, Appen Limited acquired Figure Eight, a provider of high-quality annotated training data to increase its share in the image tagging & annotation services market
- In June 2019, Fritz Labs Incorporated, a mobile-based machine learning platform provider, introduced image labeling tools to identify skin diseases by analyzing the images of patients
Key Reasons to Purchas: To gain insightful analyses of the market and have comprehensive understanding of the global market and its commercial landscape., Assess the production processes, major issues, and solutions to mitigate the development risk. To understand the future outlook and prospects for the market., Besides the standard structure reports, we also provide custom research according to specific requirements.
Table of Contents:
Chapter 1: Global Image Tagging & Annotation Services Market Overview
Chapter 2: Market Data Analysis
Chapter 3: Technical Data Analysis
Chapter 4: Government Policy and News
Chapter 5: Global Image Tagging & Annotation Services Market Manufacturing Process
and Cost Structure
Chapter 6: Productions Supply Sales Demand Market Status and Forecast
Chapter 7: Key Manufacturers
Chapter 8: Up and Down Stream Industry Analysis Art Supplies
Chapter 9: Marketing Strategy
Chapter 10: 2021-2027 Image Tagging & Annotation Services Market Development Trend
Chapter 11: New Project Investment Feasibility Analysis
Report Consultant is a prime destination for your business aptitude and analytical solutions because we provide qualitative and quantitative sources of information that are proficient to give one-stop solutions. We skillfully syndicate qualitative and quantitative research in exact proportions to have the best report, which not only gives the most recent insights but also assists you to grow.
Contact No: +81-368444299