How to get the Mercy trophy hidden achievement in A Plague Tale: Requiem
A Plague Story: Requiem options as much as 16 hidden achievements. The Mercy trophy is one such that may be unlocked comparatively early on within the recreation. It’s straightforward to mess up, so maintain a detailed watch.
The sport follows the journey of two siblings, Amicia and Hugo, as they attempt to escape their destiny. The newly launched title is a sequel to A Plague Story: Innocence.
Unlocking the Mercy trophy in A Plague Story: Requiem
The hidden achievement might be unlocked in Chapter 4, A Protector’s Obligation. Amicia and Lucas should work collectively to discover a man named Joseph who works for the Order. Shortly all through the chapter, you’ll have to cooperate with a guard amidst tense circumstances and clear up the puzzle collectively:
- After leaving the Tar Workshop, maintain urgent ahead till you cross the damaged bridge and are available up close to the torchlight. Close by there’s a path blocked by the beam and a stairway. Merely go up the staircase and work together with the door to your proper. Amicia will now enter a room with a number of Resin Swimming pools and a Diluent Barrel with a number of cranks surrounding them.
- A Plague Story: Requiem requires you to resolve this puzzle to maneuver ahead with the sport.
- Break the chain in your proper to make the soldier emerge from the close by room. Being caught there for hours, he’ll cooperate with Amicia and Lucas to assist all of them escape the realm.
- Instruct the soldier to make use of the crank to maneuver the overturned boats blocking the Diluent barrel. Amicia can then work together with the crank close to it as soon as Lucas pulls the barrel close to to you. Pour it into the resin pool to create Tar after which use the Ignifier to gentle up the pool and clear it of the rats.
- Keep on the barrel platform and instruct Lucas to maneuver you ahead to the second resin pool.
- To clear the second puzzle, look forward to the guard to decrease the boat to help the platform. Subsequent, ask Lucas to launch the crank and transfer the barrel within the course of the resin pool. Flip the crank on the barrel to create Tar once more and use Ignifier to gentle it on fireplace to clear the second puzzle.
- The third and closing resin pool requires you to first exit the platform and transfer to your left, up the ground. Instruct Lucas to push ahead the barrel, and switch the crank close to you to elevate the boat. As soon as the barrel crosses the boat, let go of the crank to have the boat maintain the barrel in place. Instruct Lucas to let go of the crank after which flip the one on the protagonist’s facet to pour the diluent once more. Mild it up with the Ignifier to finish the puzzle.
- Lastly, throw tar onto the lit swimming pools to make a path for Lucas to stroll by. As quickly as he passes by the primary platform, flip the boat crank in your facet to let him go additional. Let go and cross over to the place he’s.
Nevertheless, the soldier is unable to proceed additional. To free him, use your sling and rocks to hit and break the chain holding up the bridge. Upon reducing it, the soldier will seize a torch and head in the direction of you, insisting on escorting you again residence safely. Amicia will refuse, and the state of affairs will get tense because the guard shortly realizes their actual identities.
You wish to keep away from confrontation in any respect prices, as it’s going to utterly negate your possibilities of acquiring the achievement in A Plague Story: Requiem.
- The guard is visibly aggressive and comes ahead towards each Amicia and Lucas out of suspicion. You need to act shortly if you wish to spare him and escape.
- Equip the Ignifier in your sling and purpose it on the guard, and observe it up with a shot of tar to set his garments on fireplace and briefly blind him.
- Or just throw tar at his torch to attain the identical.
- Rapidly run previous him and open the door to proceed ahead and unlock the achievement in A Plague Story: Requiem.
That wraps it up for unlocking the Mercy trophy in A Plague Story: Requiem. Because the identify of the trophy suggests, the easiest way to acquire it’s to spare the guard’s life.
A Plague Story: Requiem was launched on October 18, 2022, for PC, Xbox Collection X/S, and PlayStation 5.