How to find and beat the Unicorn in Harvestella
The most recent recreation from Sq. Enix, Harvestella options idyllic life simulation together with typical JRPG fight. With a number of jobs to unlock and grasp, the sport is stuffed with selection and exploration. Gamers should defeat the Unicorn first to unlock the Mage job within the recreation.
The Unicorn within the title is a mini-boss that gamers should battle with the intention to progress by the story quest. He’s encountered as quickly because the participant enters the Carmin Cascades.
The Unicorn is on a quest to search out his ‘princess,’ and has a misunderstanding with the protagonist and Dianthus, continuing to assault them. When the preliminary misunderstanding is cleared up after the battle, the Unicorn ultimately joins your occasion as a supporting member.
It’s a comparatively easy battle that unlocks the Mage job for the protagonist afterward.
Easy methods to battle the Unicorn in Harvestella
Understanding the assault patterns of the Unicorn is essential to finishing the battle with ease.
- The talent Step Fighter is essential for the battle, enabling gamers to far more simply dodge the assaults.
- To unlock the talent, merely spend 150 JP after unlocking Blaze on the Fighter Tier 1 talent tree.
- Ensure that to right away Step Sprint after the orange circle stops following the protagonist to keep away from being hit.
- Equally, keep in mind to dodge the Unicorn’s Horn Uppercut when it costs to assault you.
- The Unicorn will be attacked at will, however watch out to not get hit by its counterattacks.
- The Unicorn has no weaknesses or resistance, so make certain to assault him with all that you’ve got.
- The battle ends when the enemy’s HP drops to zero. After which a cutscene triggers.
Easy methods to discover the Unicorn
The Unicorn will be laborious to search out for some gamers. Luckily, the steps to come across him are fairly simple and are listed under:
- Gamers should first attain the Crimson Cascade in Higan Canyon.
- Move by the Valley Entrance into Scarlet Gorge.
- The doorway to the Crimson Cascade is close to the far north of Scarlet Gorge and will be reached by taking the linear pathway to the summit.
- To unlock the 2 ladders for the shortcut, the world might have to be explored a number of occasions as each time and stamina are restricted in Harvestella.
Assault patterns of the Unicorn in Harvestella
The Unicorn has two major assaults:
- Lightning Strike – The Unicorn assaults by elevating his horn to strike down lightning. The world of the lightning strike is indicated by an orange circle on the bottom. The strike will comply with the participant for a quick interval earlier than lastly touchdown.
- Horn Uppercut – The Unicorn costs on the participant together with his horn, in a melee assault. Unsuccessfully dodging this assault will end in extra harm from follow-up assaults.
- A profitable assault from the Unicorn will quickly stun the participant.
Harvestella was developed by Stay Wire and revealed by Sq. Enix for the Nintendo Change on November 4, 2022. Gamers should farm crops whereas concurrently battling to save lots of the world from the magical plague generally known as the Quietus.