How powerful is Bull-Goat’s Talisman in Elden Ring?
Talismans are everywhere in Elden Ring, and they work for almost everything in the city. The Bull-Talisman Goat is great for people who like to be strong and strong. Talisman: People who want to make the aggressive offense a big part of their playstyle might want to give this item a try in their build.
Players, on the other hand, won’t be able to spend any of their hard-earned runes on this item. Instead, they have to make their way to the Scarlet Rot-blighted land of Caelid to get the thing they need.
Related: How to open the secret wall in Elden Ring?
It’s always possible for players to run there as soon as they want, but it can be dangerous and hard depending on the level.
The Bull-Talisman Goat can be found in Elden Ring. To get the Bull-Talisman Goat in Elden Ring, players will have to go a long way into the eastern part of Camelid. The east of the area is even more difficult to get through than the rest of the area.
A cave with the same name should be looked for in the Dragonbarrow area of Camelid. Inside the cave, they’ll have to get past one of the huge Elden Ring bears to get out.
The steps to getting the Bull-Talisman
- You can find it in the Dragonbarrow Cave, in the east of Camelid.
- Head down from Fort Faroth or straight from Dragonbarrow West and you’ll get there in a hurry.
- The cave can be found by getting close to the Erdtree location and going down to the ground below.
- There is a huge bear enemy inside. Otherwise, there isn’t much to be afraid of. Following the bear, head to the left. Look for a dead body near two more people.
- There is a talisman that can be found on the dead body. Because there are no more barriers, players can run past all the enemies and pick up an item without having to fight.