Market Size – USD 13.97 Billion in 2020, Market Growth – CAGR of 8.0%, Market Trends- Surging demand for non-toxic home insecticides.
According to a recent analysis by Reports and Data, the global Home Insecticides Market size was valued at USD 13.97 Billion in 2020 and is estimated to exceed USD 25.85 Billion in terms of revenue, delivering a CAGR of 8.0% over 2021-2028. Rise in incidence of vector-borne diseases, favourable government initiatives promoting the usage of household insecticides, and advancements in insecticide discharge technology such as aerosols, gels and sprays, are the key factors driving market growth.
Surging demand for natural insecticide products, coupled with increasing focus of industry players to introduce pleasant fragrances and eliminate foul odor from home insecticide will bolster market growth through 2028.
Prominent players in the global home insecticides market are Spectrum Brands, SC Johnson, Shogun Organics Ltd, Bayers AG, Nicols, BASF SE, Aristo Biotech and Life Science Pvt. Ltd., Godrej Consumer Products, Zapi SpA, Bharat Group, HPM Chemicals and Fertilizers Ltd, Walco-Linck Company, FMC, Natural Insecto Products Inc, Gharda Chemicals Ltd, and AIMCO pesticides Limited, among others.
Request a PDF sample copy of this report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/3862
Further Key Findings from the Report:
- On the basis of product type, the mosquito & fly repellent segment is forecast to showcase the fastest growth rate over the projected timeframe on account of growing concerns over vector-borne diseases across the globe
- Based on composition, the natural segment is forecast to observe fastest growth rate over the analysis period. The robust growth can be attributed to the increasing consumer inclination towards organic or natural insecticide products.
- Based on packaging, the small packaging segment is expected to gain major traction through 2028 owing to ease of use and portability of the product. The limited shelf-life of home insecticides is expected to boost small packaging demand in the coming years.
- In the regional landscape, North America is forecast to be a major revenue contributing region for the global home insecticides market share over the analysis period. The robust growth of the industry can be attributed to largest production and consumption of home insecticides in the United States.
- A German-based leading agrochemicals company, Bayers AG made an investment of USD 2.89 Million to establish a new Ethiprole (an insecticide that is effective against a wide range of insects) manufacturing plant in Gujarat on 12th November, 2020. Ethiprole. The new facility at Vapi, Gujarat will cater to domestic demand as well as exports across Latin America, and the Asia Pacifc.
To identify the key trends in the industry, click on the link below: https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/home-insecticides-market
This report forecasts revenue growth at the global, regional, and country levels and provides analysis of the latest industry trends and opportunities in each of the sub-segments over 2018-2028. For the purpose of this study, Reports and Data, has segmented the global home insecticides market on the basis of type, composition, distribution channel, packaging, and region:
Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2018 – 2028)
- Mosquito & Fly Control
- Rodent Control
- Termite Control
- Bedbugs & Beetle Control
Composition Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2018 – 2028)
- Citronella Oil
- N,N-Diethyl-Meta-Toluamide (DEET)
- Hydroxyethyl Isobutyl Piperidine Carboxylate (Picaridine)
Distribution Channel Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2018 – 2028)
- Convenience Stores
- Drug stores
- Online Stores
- Neighborhood Stores
Packaging Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2018 – 2028)
Request a customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/3862
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2018 – 2028)
- North America
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market.
Head of Business Development
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Connect with us: Facebook | LinkedIn | Twitter
Browse More Reports-