In January 2021, the American Hospital Dubai – which is a division of Mohamed & Obaid Al Mulla Group – in collaboration with the multinational digital healthcare company Cerner Corporation, declared the very first findings of one of the prototypes from its data lab on Artificial Intelligence (AI). The lab serves as a model in the region to develop clinically driven AI techniques with validated predictive model results to support the healthcare industry.
The market intelligence report exhaustively examines the market value, share, demand, growth prospects, latest and historical trends, manufacturers, gross revenue collection, competitive terrain, market growth forecast, available products, and end-use applications. The report gives a 360° view of the global Healthcare IT industry and details on significant information pertinent to the various factors responsible for propelling or constraining the market growth. However, the study unfolds the unfavorable impacts of the COVID-19 pandemic on the global Healthcare IT sector. According to research analysts, the coronavirus outbreak has had an overwhelming impact on the global economic landscape. The pandemic has substantially contributed to the downturn of the Healthcare IT industry, which has been left financially beleaguered since the beginning of the COVID-19 lockdown. Hence, the report highlights the financial obstacles that have slowed the progress of numerous businesses in this sector and disrupted the supply chains.
You Can Download Free Sample PDF Copy of Healthcare IT Market at https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/537
The study dives deep into the profiles of top market players and their key financials. This comprehensive report is not only for business analysts and any existing and new entrant can use it when designing their business strategies.
Key market participants include Cerner Corporation, Oracle Corporation, Epic System Corporation, SAP SE, NextGen Healthcare Inc., Cognizant Technology Solutions, Wipro Limited, Tata Consultancy Services Limited, Dell Technologies Inc., and Allscripts Healthcare Solutions, Inc.
Emergen Research has segmented the global healthcare IT market on the basis of component, delivery, application, end-use, and region.
- Component Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017–2027)
- Delivery Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017–2027)
- Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017–2027)
- Electronic Prescribing System
- Laboratory Information System
- Computerized Provider Order Entry System
- Electronic Health Records
- Picture Archiving and Communication System
- Healthcare Analytics
- Radiology information system
- Fraud management
- Vendor-neutral archive
- Revenue cycle management
- Customer relationship management
- End-use Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017–2027)
- Healthcare Payer
- Public Payers
- Private Payers
- Healthcare Provider
- Ambulatory clinical centers
- Diagnostic and imaging centers
- Healthcare Payer
Interested in this report? Get your FREE sample now! https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/537
- Regional Outlook (Revenue: USD Billion; 2021–2028)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
- North America
Key highlights of the Global Healthcare IT Market report:
- The latest report performs an in-depth study of the potential opportunities and risks associated with the global Healthcare IT market, alongside studying the recent innovations and major events.
- The report analyzes numerous business expansion strategies adopted by the contending companies in this market.
- It offers a conclusive study of the future growth trajectory of the Healthcare IT market and throws light on various market drivers, challenges, and constraints.
- A detailed synopsis of the market includes the rapidly changing market dynamics and an accurate prediction of the current, historical, and forecast market size in terms of volume and value
- The intensely competitive atmosphere of the global Healthcare IT market detailed in the report stresses on the product offerings and key strategies adopted by the established market players to strengthen their foothold in the industry.
- Moreover, the report underlines the niche segments/regions that exhibit potential growth over the forecast timeframe.
Table of Content
Chapter 1. Methodology & Sources
1.1. Market Definition
1.2. Research Scope
1.4. Research Sources
1.4.3. Paid Sources
1.5. Market Estimation Technique
Chapter 2. Executive Summary
2.1. Summary Snapshot, 2019-2027
Chapter 3. Key Insights
Chapter 4. Healthcare IT Market Segmentation & Impact Analysis