Traditional marketing is necessary because it leads to more sales, and without such sustained growth in sales, a product or service might fade away. But when it comes to growth marketing, there’s much more going on than just turning awareness into purchase decisions. Growth marketing received even more attention with the rising Covid-19 cases keeping businesses locked and customers out.
Since the world spends more time online from being huddled indoors, there’s no better way for business owners to spend ITIN loans than digital marketers. And with 2022 around the corner, we look at some growth marketing trends to enhance your online presence and other strategies you will need.
Growth marketing is an exciting and refreshing approach to engaging, attracting, and retaining clients. This approach focuses on your existing clients and targets’ unique and ever-changing preferences and motives. Growth is similar to the traditional marketing model, but it adds the following layers to it:
- Value-adding blog posts
- A/B Testing
- Creative ad copies
- Data-fueled email marketing campaigns
- Technical analysis of user’s experience
Business owners can quickly implement the knowledge they get from these layers of growth marketing. Doing so should help them achieve rich and sustainable growth which is, after all, one of the major aims of growth marketing.
These are some of the top influential growth marketing trends you can implement for your business:
- Vlogs Are The New Blogs: With the coming of new and exciting video platforms like TikTok and Instagram, video content has become the way to go. The use of vertical videos via a smartphone camera is not only easy to produce, but targets can easily access them. Brands need only high-quality video equipment, scriptwriters, and influencers.
- AI Tech Is Playing A Huge Role: Growth marketing relies more on artificial intelligence and machine learning to parse tons of conversion data and predict quality leads. Tools like HubSpot can help marketers score leads and predict the value of users while also leveraging predictive analysis. There’s no better way to invest in ITIN loans than in the future.
- Page Load Time/Speed: While it may seem like a cliche factor that never goes out of trend, it’s always great to keep an eye on page load speed. One of the reasons it is a trend is Google’s testing speed badges for websites that help separate the fast ones from the sluggish ones.
- Personalization: Personalization is much more than replacing someone’s name in that email marketing campaign. It leans more to audience segmentation and data enrichment to understand every potential client and micro-target their needs.
- Podcast Marketing: Customers prefer to do business with brands with a proven trustworthy and credible track record. One way to cultivate trust with the target audience is using the growth marketing trend of thought leadership via webinars and podcasts, especially when targeting senior execs.
Online presence is a way to help your target audience and potential customers find your brand before they know you exist. With a solid online presence, they can learn about your reputation and other important information that could help them make purchasing decisions. Here are strategies to enhance your online presence:
- Increase Your Marketing Channels: Relying on one marketing channel will limit your exposure and stop you from reaching a wider audience. So look towards exploring and experimenting with multi-channels like social networks, ad networks, or mobile ad networks.
- Keep Customers Involved: Having a deep understanding of your audience is an essential part of growth marketing. Try to create opportunities like forums, feedback platforms, and quick customer review responses that allow your customers to interact with your brand.
- Optimize Website For Mobile: A mobile-friendly website is valuable in increasing your online presence. More people use their mobile phones to search engines than on laptops or computers. With more phone users comes more mobile searches and the need for more websites optimized for mobile.
- Prioritize and Maximize User Experience (UX): You need to prioritize user experience because search engines do so, and your target audience will find your website straightforward to navigate. Page delays might even bring unfavorable purchase decisions.
Growth is a really effective way to generate awareness, increase online presence, and bring in new customers or prompt existing ones to buy more. In today’s business climate, small businesses are better off spending ITIN loans on a growth marketing campaign that will profit in the long run.