The research studies of this Global Single-Use Bioreactors Market report helps to evaluate several important parameters that can be mentioned as an investment in a rising market, the success of a new product, and expansion of market share. By accomplishing an inspiration from the marketing strategies of rivals, businesses can set up inventive ideas and striking sales targets which in turn make them achieve a competitive advantage over their competitors. This analysis gives an examination of various segments that are relied upon to witness the quickest development amid the estimate forecast frame. The Global Single-Use Bioreactors Market document performs market share assessments for the regional and country-level segments.
Global Single-Use Bioreactors Market is expected to rise from its initial estimated value of USD 1.19 billion to an estimated value of USD 5.35 billion by 2026, registering a CAGR of 20.67% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. This rise in market value can be attributed to the innovations and advancements in the market resulting in launches of new products.
Get Sample Report + All Related Graphs & Charts @
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major competitors currently working in the single-use bioreactors market are Merck KGaA; CESCO BIOENGINEERING CO., LTD.; GENERAL ELECTRIC; Solida Biotechnology GmbH; Applikon Biotechnology; Danaher; Celltainer; Pierre Guérin; Cellexus Ltd; Esco Micro Pte Ltd.; Thermo Fisher Scientific; Sartorius AG; Eppendorf AG; Distek, Inc.; PBS Biotech, Inc.; PARKER HANNIFIN CORP; ABEC and DCI-Biolafitte.
Single-use bioreactors are medical devices which are used in the production/manufacturing of drugs and biopharmaceuticals which are meant to be only used once before they are disposed of. The lining inside these bioreactors which comes in contact with the cell culture in the manufacturing processing is made up of plastic and consists of a disposable bag for storing and holding the cell culture, which is thrown away after single usage.
Competitive Analysis: Global Single-Use Bioreactors Market
Global single-use bioreactors market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of single-use bioreactors market for global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Global Single-Use Bioreactors Market By Product (Single Use Bioreactor Systems, Media Bags, Filtration Assemblies, Others), Type (Stirred-Tank Single Use Bioreactor, Wave-Induced Single Use Bioreactor, Bubble-Column Single Use Bioreactor, Others), Type of Cell (Mammalian Cells, Bacterial Cells, Yeast Cells, Others), Type of Molecule (MABS, Vaccines, Stem Cells, Gene-Modified Cells, Others), Application (R&D, Bioproduction, Process Development), End-User (R&D Laboratories & Departments, Biopharmaceutical Manufacturers), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends & Forecast to 2026
- Increasing demand and preference of single-use bioreactors due to their cost effective nature and accurate results provision; this factor is expected to drive the market growth
- Increasing benefits associated with the usage of the product as it does not require cleaning of the equipment and can be disposed of after its usage which results in lower maintenance and downtime in manufacturing; this factor is expected to drive the market growth
- Requirement of frequent and repeating high cost purchases of the product; this factor is expected to act as a restraint to the market growth
- Concerns related to the regulations and standardization of the components along with the overall product is expected to restrain the market growth
Key Developments in the Market:
- In April 2018, Danaher’s subsidiary Pall Corporation announced the launch of a new single-use bioreactor. The product termed as “Allegro STR 50 L” is a single-use stirred tank bioreactor offering enhanced usability and manufacturing process assurance synonymous with Allegro STR series.
- In March 2018, Sartorius AG announced the launch of a new automated parallel bioreactor system at the BPI West 2018 Conference held in San Francisco, United States from 19-22 March, 2018. The product termed as “ambr 250 high throughput (ht) perfusion”, already comes assembled with all the required and important components.
Grab Your Report at an Impressive 30% Discount! Please click Here@
Segmentation: Global Single-Use Bioreactors Market
- Single Use Bioreactor Systems
- Upto 10L
- Above 1500L
- Media Bags
- 2D Bags
- 3D Bags
- Filtration Assemblies
- Purification Devices & Columns
- Stirred-Tank Single Use Bioreactor
- Wave-Induced Single Use Bioreactor
- Bubble-Column Single Use Bioreactor
- Single-Use Reactors With Vertically Perforated Disc
- Single-Use Hybrid Reactors
By Type of Cell
- Mammalian Cells
- Bacterial Cells
- Yeast Cells
- Insect Cells
- Plant Cells
By Type of Molecule
- Monoclonal Anti-Bodies (MABS)
- Stem Cells
- Gene-Modified Cells
- Growth Factors
- RNA Interference
- Process Development
- R&D Laboratories & Departments
- Biopharmaceutical Manufacturers
- North America
- South America
- Middle East & Africa
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global single-use bioreactors market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)
Note: If you have any special requirements, please let us know and we will offer you the report as you want.
About Data Bridge Market Research:
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research
US: +1 888 387 2818
UK: +44 208 089 1725
Hong Kong: +852 8192 7475