DBMR has added a new report titled Global Single-Cell Genome Sequencing Market with analysis provides the insights which bring marketplace clearly into the focus and thus help organizations make better decisions. The Global Single-Cell Genome Sequencing Market research report offers the market insights from the statistics, gathered from the reliable market information such as manufacturers, channel partners, decision-makers and regulatory bodies. It outlines segment of the market investigates progression such as drivers, limitations and opportunities that at present strongly affect the market and could impact the market in future, Market share analysis mentioned in this report with a specific end goal to clarify the intensity of rivalry between driving market players working over the globe. It validated primary and secondary research methodology and data sources that are implied to collect key information like market size, trends, revenue and analysis.
Global Single-Cell Genome Sequencing Market is expected to rise from its initial estimated value of USD 851.96 million to an estimated value of USD 2554.05 million by 2026, registering a CAGR of 14.71% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. Rising chronic diseases among population is the major factor for the growth of this market.
Get Sample Report + All Related Graphs & Charts @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-single-cell-genome-sequencing-market
Key Market Competitors: Global Single-Cell Genome Sequencing Market
Few of the major competitors currently working in the single-cell genome sequencing market are Fluidigm Corporation, QIAGEN, Illumina, Inc., F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd., Thermo Fisher Scientific, Bio- Rad Laboratories, Inc., 10x Genomics, BD, Oxford Nanopore Technologies, BGI, Pacific Biosciences of California, Inc., Novogene Corporation, Takara Bio Inc., Zephyrus Biosciences, Inc. Johnson & Johnson Private Limited, DNA Electronics.
Competitive Analysis: Global Single-Cell Genome Sequencing Market
Global single-cell genome sequencing market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of single-cell genome sequencing market for global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Developments in the Market:
- In February 2018, PerkinElmer announced that they have acquired RHS so that they can expand buyer’s genomic research offerings. With better experienced team they can provide new product to the clinical and applied research markets.
- In January 2017, Illumina, Inc., and Bio- Rad Laboratories, Inc., announced the launch of their Illumina Bio-Rad Single Cell Sequencing Solutions which will provide ability to the researcher to investigate cells in tissue functions, therapeutic response and disease progression. This will also help them to understand functions in complicated tissues.
Market Definition: Global Single-Cell Genome Sequencing Market
Single-cell genome sequencing is a process which uses next generation sequencing techniques to get the information about the cells so that one can examine them and understand their function in the context of their microenvironment. This sequencing helps in examine the activities done by the each cell. This technique is very useful in cancer research, neurobiology, and immunology microbiology. Increasing cases of chronic disease is the major factor fuelling the growth of this market.
- Increasing R&D investment in single cell genomics space is driving the growth of this market
- Rising number of SCG centers is another factor driving the market growth
- High price of the single cell genome sequencing is restraining the growth of this market
- Increasing analytical challenges in measurement of single molecule of DNA is restraining the market growth.
Grab Your Report at an Impressive 30% Discount! Please click Here @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=global-single-cell-genome-sequencing-market
Segmentation: Global Single-Cell Genome Sequencing Market
- Single Cell Isolation
- Sample Preparation
- Genomic Analysis
By Disease Area
- Prenatal Diagnosis
- Circulating Cells
- Cell Differentiation
- Genomic Variation
- Subpopulation Characterization
By End- User
- Academic & Research Laboratories
- Biotechnology & Biopharmaceutical Companies
Get Free Detailed TOC @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-single-cell-genome-sequencing-market
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global single-cell genome sequencing market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)
About Data Bridge Market Research:
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research
US: +1 888 387 2818
UK: +44 208 089 1725
Hong Kong: +852 8192 7475