Databridgemarketresearch.com Present “Global Powered Surgical Instruments Market– Industry Trends and Forecast to 2027” new report to its research database. The report spread No of pages: 350 No of Figures: 60 No of Tables: 220 in it. This Global Powered Surgical Instruments Market report takes into consideration diverse segments of the market analysis that today’s business ask for. The Global Powered Surgical Instruments Market report provides estimations of CAGR values, market drivers and market restraints about the industry which are helpful for the businesses in deciding upon numerous strategies. The base year for calculation in the report is taken as 2017 whereas the historic year is 2016 which will tell you how the Global Powered Surgical Instruments Market is going to perform in the forecast years by informing you what the market definition, classifications, applications, and engagements are. The report helps you to be there on the right track by making you focus on the data and realities of the industry.
The research studies of this Global Powered Surgical Instruments Market report helps to evaluate several important parameters that can be mentioned as investment in a rising market, success of a new product, and expansion of market share. Market estimations along with the statistical nuances included in this market report give an insightful view of the market. The market analysis serves present as well as future aspects of the market primarily depending upon factors on which the companies contribute in the market growth, crucial trends and segmentation analysis. This Global Powered Surgical Instruments Marketresearch report also gives widespread study about different market segments and regions.
Powered surgical instruments market is registering a steady CAGR of 4.15% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. The report contains data from the base year of 2018 and the historic year of 2017. The rise in the market can be attributed due to the surging number of minimally invasive surgeries and increasing robotic aided surgical procedures have contributed to the growth of the market.
Get Sample Report + All Related Graphs & Charts @
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major market competitors currently working in the global powered surgical instruments market are Medtronic, Johnson & Johnson Services Inc., B. Braun Melsungen AG, Stryker, Smith & Nephew Inc., Zimmer Biomet, CONMED Corporation, Abbott, DePuy Synthes, De Soutter Medical, Allotech Inc., adeor medical AG, Exactech Inc., Apothecaries Sundries Mfg. Co., Star Medical, Surtex Instruments Limited, RIMEC S.R.L., MicroAire Surgical Instruments LLC., GEISTER MEDIZINTECHNIK GmbH and Wuhu Ruijin Medical Instrument & Device Co, ltd. among others.
Global Powered Surgical Instruments Market By Power Source (Electric Instruments, Battery-Powered Instruments, Pneumatic Instruments), Product (Handpieces, Power Sources and Controls, Accessories), Application (Orthopedic Surgery, Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, Neurosurgery, Ent Surgery, Cardiothoracic Surgery, Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Powered surgical instruments market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of powered surgical instruments market for Global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Powered surgical instruments are instruments which are used to assist in various kinds of surgeries. Powered surgical instruments are either pneumatic or electrical by a power source. These instruments provide greater efficiencies and hence reduce the time required for surgery. Powered surgical instruments can be used to clean, inspect and sterilize at the time of the procedure. The various development and innovations in the fields of neurology, dentistry, cardiology, orthopedics and otology have increased the demand for the powered surgical instruments.
- The geriatric population is surging which has driven the market growth
- The Arthroscopy & Minimally Invasive Procedures adoption has increased which has boosted the market growth
- Various innovation in technology are being made like surgical robotics which has fueled the market growth
- The surgical procedures numbers have risen across the globe which has contributed to the market growth
- The rising prevalence of lifestyle diseases have propelled the market growth
- The excise duty tax has been imposed in the U.S. which hinders the market growth
- The challenges like reimbursement is hampering the market growth
- The competition for high prices has restraint the market growth
- There are very few skilled professionals which hinders the market growth
Grab Your Report at an Impressive 30% Discount! Please click Here@
Segmentation: Global Powered Surgical Instruments Market
By Power Source
- Electric Instruments
- Battery-Powered Instruments
- Pneumatic Instruments
- Drill Systems
- Saw Systems
- Reamer Systems
- Power Sources and Controls
- Electric Consoles
- Pneumatic Regulators
- Surgical Accessories
- Electrical Accessories
- Other Accessories
- Orthopedic Surgery
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- Ent Surgery
- Cardiothoracic Surgery
- Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- North America
- South America
- Middle East and Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In January 2019, Medtronic had launched Mazor X Stealth robotic-assisted spinal surgical platform in the U.S. It will improve the accuracy and precision in spine surgery. It improves visualization and navigation using 3D planning and information systems and workflow predictability through the use of real-time image guidance. This launch will expand the company offerings in the healthcare market as well as increase its market share.
- In March 2018, Stryker had launched the Stryker F1 Small Bone Power System. It provides balanced, cordless, lightweight solutions for procedure in surgeries. It sustains without losing power and has a shelf life of 30 days and it provides consistent power and uptime. This product launch has expanded the product portfolios of the company.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global powered surgical instruments market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)
Note: If you have any special requirements, please let us know and we will offer you the report as you want.
About Data Bridge Market Research:
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research
US: +1 888 387 2818
UK: +44 208 089 1725
Hong Kong: +852 8192 7475