According to The Insight Partners market research study titled ‘Next Generation Sequencing Market to 2025 – Global Analysis and Forecasts by Product, Services, Applications, and End-Users, the global next generation sequencing market was valued at US$ 5,731.3 Mn in 2017 and is estimated to reach US$ 26,501.2 Mn by 2025. The report highlights the trends prevalent in the global next generation sequencing market and the factors driving the market along with those that act as deterrents to its growth.
The global next generation sequencing market is a matured market in the developing countries as well as developing economies worldwide. The necessity of genetic analysis is constantly increasing in recent days due to the reliable and accurate results being offered by the technique. The demand for next generation sequencing is experienced mostly from academic institutions followed by hospitals & clinics. Among the applications, the demand for next generation sequencing is significantly high in diagnostics, drug discovery, followed by precision medicine. Furthermore, advancements in sequencing technologies and declining cost of sequencing is expected to be a driving factor for the next generation market.
Request for sample Report Copy @ https://www.theinsightpartners.com/sample/TIPHE100000820/
Modification and automation of this process continued to increase sequencing data and time reduction. Thereby allowing researchers to reach major milestones in the Human Genome Project. NGS makes sequence based gene expression analysis a “digital? alternative to analog techniques. It also aids in quantifying RNA expression with the breadth of a microarray and the resolution of qPCR. Advancement in genome sequencing has made the sequencing easy and accurate. These technological advancement are likely to grow the market in near future.
Cancer can be cured if diagnosed and treated at an initial stage. Cancer sequencing using next-generation sequencing (NGS) methods provides more information. Additionally, NGS also aids in diagnostics and treatment of cancer. In recent years, the cases of cancer has been increasing tremendously and the trend is anticipated to remain the same in the upcoming years. Due to preference of better technologies for detection of fatal disease, the demand for next generation sequencing is anticipated to witness constant growth in the upcoming years.
Key Market Competitors: Global Next Generation Sequencing Market
- Illumina, Inc.
- Thermo Fisher Scientific
- Qiagen N.V.
- Beijing Genomics Institute
- PerkinElmer, Inc.
- F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd.
- Agilent Technologies, Inc.
- Eurofins Scientific
- Oxford Nanopore Technologies, Ltd.
- Macrogen, Inc.
Next Generation Sequencing Market Segmentation
Global Next Generation Sequencing Market – By Product
- Sample Preparation Consumables
- DNA fragmentation, End Repair, A-Tailing, and Size Selection Kits & Reagents
- Library Preparation & Target Enrichment Kits & Reagents
- Quality Control Kits & Reagents
- Other NGS Consumables
- Sample Preparation Consumables
- Sequencing Services
- RNA sequencing Services
- Whole Genome Sequencing Services
- Whole Exome Sequencing Services
- Targeted Sequencing Services
- Chip Sequencing Services
- Other Sequencing Services
- Data Management & Analysis Services
- NGS Data Analysis
- NGS Data Analysis Software & Workbenches
- Other Data Management & Analysis Services
- Sequencing Services
- HiSeq Series
- MiSeq Series
- Ion Torrent
- Pacbio Rs II and Sequel Systems
Global Next Generation Sequencing Market – By Technology
- Genome Sequencing
- Exome Sequencing
- Resequencing & Targeted Sequencing
- DNA-based Resequencing & Targeted Sequencing
- RNA-based Resequencing & Targeted Sequencing
Global Next Generation Sequencing Market – By Component
- Drug Discovery
- Precision Medicine
Global Next Generation Sequencing Market – By End User
- Academic & Research Institutes
- Pharmaceutical & Biotechnology Companies
- Hospitals & Clinics
- North America
- Asia Pacific (APAC)
- Middle East & Africa (MEA)
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- South and Central America
Regions Covered in the Global Next Generation Sequencing Market:
- South America Next Generation Sequencing Market Covers Colombia, Brazil, and Argentina.
- North America Next Generation Sequencing Market Covers Canada, United States, and Mexico.
- Europe Next Generation Sequencing Market Covers UK, France, Italy, Germany, and Russia.
- The Middle East and Africa Next Generation Sequencing Market Covers UAE, Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Nigeria, and South Africa.
- Asia Pacific Next Generation Sequencing Market Covers Korea, Japan, China, Southeast Asia, and India.
Some Major TOC Points:
Chapter 1: Next Generation Sequencing Market Overview, Product Overview, Market Segmentation, Market Overview of Regions, Market Dynamics, Limitations, Opportunities and Industry News and Policies.
Chapter 2: Next Generation Sequencing Industry Chain Analysis, Upstream Raw Material Suppliers, Major Players, Production Process Analysis, Cost Analysis, Market Channels, and Major Downstream Buyers.
Chapter 3: Value Analysis, Production, Growth Rate and Price Analysis by Type of Next Generation Sequencing.
Chapter 4: Downstream Characteristics, Consumption and Market Share by Application of Next Generation Sequencing.
Chapter 5: Production Volume, Price, Gross Margin, and Revenue ($) of Next Generation Sequencing by Regions.
Chapter 6: Next Generation Sequencing Production, Consumption, Export, and Import by Regions.
Chapter 7: Next Generation Sequencing Market Status and SWOT Analysis by Regions.
Chapter 8: Competitive Landscape, Product Introduction, Company Profiles, Market Distribution Status by Players of Next Generation Sequencing.
Chapter 9: Next Generation Sequencing Market Analysis and Forecast by Type and Application.
Chapter 10: Next Generation Sequencing Market Analysis and Forecast by Regions.
Chapter 11: Next Generation Sequencing Industry Characteristics, Key Factors, New Entrants SWOT Analysis, Investment Feasibility Analysis.
Chapter 12: Next Generation Sequencing Market Conclusion of the Whole Report.
Key highlights of the Next Generation Sequencing Market report:
- Growth rate
- Remuneration prediction
- Consumption graph
- Market concentration ratio
- Secondary industry competitors
- Competitive structure
- Major restraints
- Market drivers
- Regional bifurcation
- Competitive hierarchy
- Current market tendencies
- Market concentration analysis
Note: If you have any special requirements, please let us know and we will offer you the report as you want.
Purchase Full Copy of This Report @ https://www.theinsightpartners.com/buy/TIPHE100000820/
The Insight Partners is a one stop industry research provider of actionable intelligence. We help our clients in getting solutions to their research requirements through our syndicated and consulting research services. We are a specialist in Technology, Healthcare, Manufacturing, Automotive and Defence.